Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I want that art & design notepad or post it. Btw, just watched The Conjuring for the first time today. Holy ****. How that hasn't been an HHN house is beyond me.

I want that art & design notepad or post it. Btw, just watched The Conjuring for the first time today. Holy ****. How that hasn't been an HHN house is beyond me.
Would love to see it..that movie was a callback to the old 70's horror movies...excellent

Also wouldn't mind seeing As Above, So Below

Damn I absolutely love how early they are starting the hype train, they should do this every year
Actually A LOT of Haunts tease ALL year long.. I see it a lot on Designing the Fear

I have an A&D polo :)

I'm not going bash them, but their Rumor guy Fowl talks a lot of rumors/speculation from around the way and just regurgitates them.

Where did you find it? I'm gonna stick to my bet and say it's a fake. Also good for the purge 3, the 25th year deserves better than a returning IP

Where did you find it? I'm gonna stick to my bet and say it's a fake. Also good for the purge 3, the 25th year deserves better than a returning IP
A friend of a friend posted a screengrab of a Twitter picture onto Facebook. It looks legit, but it doesn't look terribly difficult to make a fake.

We can assume their will be icons, a throw back house or two. WD is given. Perhaps Insidous 3 as a promotion house. Scare-zones from the past. LT test to have a full roll out. I hope for lagoon show to return and now we wait for updates from the HHN Gods.

:bang:

Walking Dead again!?! C'mon!!!! 25th year!! The only houses I want returning are the greatest over 25 years, but with a lot from the early years.

Original Museum of Horrors
SS Frightanic
The Thing
Hellgate Prison
The In Between
Body Collectors
The Slaughterhouse
etc...

Last edited:
I've just simply been disappointed about WD returning year after year. I think if it makes a fourth consecutive appearance, I'm going to be angry. I would prefer to see reimaginings of former original houses and maybe classic IP properties. Halloween and American Werewolf in London were great houses. I think something along those lines should be the IPs used.

As WD fan, I am getting less excited about another WD house. Plus there isn't that much new content they could use from this season (so far). Last years house was great and it would be hard to top that with whats going on this season. But if they did have one, I hope this would be the last year and they just incorporate all the seasons and put a bunch of easter eggs in it (like the saw on the roof from the first year). That way it would at least be nostalgic for us WD fans and a good way to say farewell.

I have been a defender of the WD houses, but would fine if last years was the final one. My gut tell me the have one more left in them though as it probably brings in more guests than it turns away.

If the second half of the season doesn't bring enough for a house, my guess is they'll either reuse Terminus to make the house more complete or it's just a scarezone with the firetruck.

I would love to see the walking dead (I don't capitalize it because I don't consider it important enough) just be a scarezone and try to make the transition from zombies slowly dissipate from HHN. I mean the first year was cool, second year was alright, third year I am sick of it. If it comes back for a 4th year, I will refuse to go into the house no matter what gimmick they use to make it "new". One person not going into a HHN house doesn't matter. But I am honestly sick and tired of it. I was a fan of the series until the end of season two.

When the walking dead leaves, they better take a 5 years hiatus from anything remotely zombie related because this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.

/endrant

xD sorry, anyone who knows me from HNN knows I have strong feelings of disdain towards this franchise as a whole.

Back on topic :p

The only thing at the moment that is certain is that Jack will be back which I feel eh about. He is so overdone. I know he's popular and everyone loves him as an Icon, but they should move on and create a new Icon with a proper backstory like all the older Icons had. Lady Luck was the only Icon I have personally experienced and she was meh story wise. (my first year of HHN was 2011)

I would love to see the walking dead (I don't capitalize it because I don't consider it important enough) just be a scarezone and try to make the transition from zombies slowly dissipate from HHN. I mean the first year was cool, second year was alright, third year I am sick of it. If it comes back for a 4th year, I will refuse to go into the house no matter what gimmick they use to make it "new". One person not going into a HHN house doesn't matter. But I am honestly sick and tired of it. I was a fan of the series until the end of season two.

When the walking dead leaves, they better take a 5 years hiatus from anything remotely zombie related because this whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth.

/endrant

xD sorry, anyone who knows me from HNN knows I have strong feelings of disdain towards this franchise as a whole.

Back on topic :p

The only thing at the moment that is certain is that Jack will be back which I feel eh about. He is so overdone. I know he's popular and everyone loves him as an Icon, but they should move on and create a new Icon with a proper backstory like all the older Icons had. Lady Luck was the only Icon I have personally experienced and she was meh story wise. (my first year of HHN was 2011)
Jack is the Mickey Mouse of HHN in a way so I believe him to be fitting for the 25th year..also..Walking Dead was great last year and popular...I like your idea of a scarezone, but I think the GP still enjoy the franchise...still...I have an inkling that it wont return this year..rather..something better (looking at you AHS)...