Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well for that price. I hope the food is good. The food there tastes like poo.
The food there is great. Best place in the park to get Pizza and in my opinion best in the resort. I would assume that it might be different food though. Probably something similar to what they have for private events.

Bad news for those that are tired of the Walking Dead houses. Fear the Walking Dead had 10.1 million viewers which made it the most watched series debut in cable TV history.

There was another church scene in the premiere and it's much grander than the main show's/one we're getting this year. If the show keeps it up it could make good material.

I don't know if someone can answer this but..what did the AMC-Comcast contract state? As if they want to bring FTWD to the parks for HHN, something might need to be re-worked in the contract. As around the first time it was used for HHN; no spinoff had started..Just throwing something.

I don't know if someone can answer this but..what did the AMC-Comcast contract state? As if they want to bring FTWD to the parks for HHN, something might need to be re-worked in the contract. As around the first time it was used for HHN; no spinoff had started..Just throwing something.
Wasn't the first contract for two years and last year was standalone? Supposedly the new one is a two year.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Bad news for those that are tired of the Walking Dead houses. Fear the Walking Dead had 10.1 million viewers which made it the most watched series debut in cable TV history.

that could be good, really good.
Zombies are here to stay but at least we might get different sets and scenarios (also the walkers might look different)

maybe even a different type of survivor

Last edited:
She could have had bad info about the price because she seemed pretty unfamilliar with it and needed to call dining.
That was the price I heard also. It seems somewhat reasonable. A quick service meal there would cost $25, this is a buffet so probably a $30-$40 value. I don't know what they normally charge for the photos but I would guess a $10 value. Then you have the scare actors as part of the experience. It's also a unique place for stay and scream, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets you earlier access to one of the houses. I think $40 would have been a better price point but I'm sure they will do well at $50.

Reactions: *Q*
Thought.. If jack show is in Beetlejuice and if disaster is set to close the 8th why not close Beetlejuice earlier and setup for a bigger stage instead of sharing with Beetlejuice show during the day...to me this is the biggest problem about having the show here is having to share it with a day show

Thought.. If jack show is in Beetlejuice and if disaster is set to close the 8th why not close Beetlejuice earlier and setup for a bigger stage instead of sharing with Beetlejuice show during the day...to me this is the biggest problem about having the show here is having to share it with a day show

I thought the Jack show was going to be on the music stage near Rip Ride Rockit?