Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else think there's way too many threads for HHN25? I mean you have this discussion thread and then a review thread, and then sub forums of Houses and Scare Zones & Shows all of which have the same content and then each individual location has it's own discussion. It's really confusing to follow. Why not just have a discussion thread and a review thread now that the event is open. I don't know where or what to read first, some spoilers are getting into the discussion thread (or each individual sub-thread) when they should only be in the Reviews/Spoilers thread. Is there a better way to simplify all of these simultaneous and over-lapping discussions?

I think it's very well organized. The discussion thread is usually created about a year out and serves a s a great general thread to follow the event as it develops, then you can simply follow the threads for houses, scarezones and shows your interested in. I think it's perfect!

Reactions: Cole and Clive
So far tonight, looking at the app, waits have been like this:

The Purge: 70 minutes ever since AP and hasn't changed since
TWD: Was 60 minutes during AP but went down to 30 when the park opened
Insidious: Was 35 during AP, 45 at park opening, now 55
FVJ: 10 minutes when the park opened, at 6:20 it went up to 45 minutes.
Run: 15 minutes when it opened, currently at 5
AWIL: 10 minutes when it opened, currently at 15
Everything else: 10 minutes

EDIT 6:50: Purge has finally gone down to 30, TWD is up to 45, and Insidious 75.

Last edited:
The wait times where insanely off when I went. The purge was 75 minutes when I went through the walking dead, 20 minutes later when I got out it was at 10. So weird

Things are starting to pick up now. 10 minutes ago I checked and things were mostly the same aside from M&M moving up to 35 and Run to 15, now these are the waits:

AWIL: 25
AIL: 30
Body Collectors: 20
FVJ: 45
Insidious: 75
M&M: 40
Run: 15
Purge: 60
TWD: 45

Theoretically if the waits were accurate and you did Stay and Scream you'd be able to get 4-5 houses done by around 7, and that's assuming it was actually a 10 minute wait. If they were less it could have been possible to get 6 done leaving just the tents and TWD.

Wait update:

TWD, AWIL, AIL, BC: 30
Purge: 35
M&M: 45
FVJ, Run: 60
Insidious: 75

Very impressed by how low the waits are compared to yesterday. I'll check the app again in an hour and see what happens then.

These wait times tonight are making me question buying an Express Pass for next Thursday.
I would expect the first two Thursdays to be among the least crowded. I'll be there on the 1st so I hope at least. do people usually drink beer while waiting in line? I'll prob just end up spending the express pass money elsewhere.

I am sure of it. I would wait until after dark. Do they air condition those things? I would think that would cost them a mint to do so.

I was asking because Mike Aiello said that the tents are not like the tents from the past. Also, so many people gave it positive reviews during early AP access so I thought they fixed that issue.