Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 95 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Based on what we were told, the latter.

Oh, I know. Just laying out how ridiculous the situation is.

I'm just going to say it (not sure if anyone else has). To preface, I have no direct inside info on what the replacement is. But I'd guess it could be Halloween.

Oh, I know. Just laying out how ridiculous the situation is.

I'm just going to say it (not sure if anyone else has). To preface, I have no direct inside info on what the replacement is. But I'd guess it could be Halloween.
That would have been an organic transition, and I for one would welcome it.

That would have been an organic transition, and I for one would welcome it.

The problem is there's no chance in hell it'll be as good as the Halloween maze we got last year. A&D can work some relative miracles in such a short span of time, but this just sounds like dead weight.

Reactions: Cole
So I understand that marketing has a schedule to go by But why wouldn't they have announced another Ip like AWIL to make it look like nothing was wrong.

Do we think for merchandise AWIL will take the place for scream?

And another thought now that all hands probably are on deck to get this replacement going do you think some aspects of the event may be toned down or even not done? I'm not saying it is I'm just curious your thoughts.. .