Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

Can someone explain what the interactive experience entails? Is this going on in Sting Alley? What all do they have back there?

Its a follow up to last years T.E.S.T. Initiative that is now taking place at Sting Alley. I made a topic for it in the Scarezone section due to it not exactly being a house experience but from what it seems, its using something new for the imagery that you look at (from what it seems on pics; it seems that its a form of glasses?) so its not like last time. I'll put the link down here for that experience:

Legendary Truth - T.E.S.T. 2 | Orlando United Forums

Geeez... this "test" is going on for an awful long time. What is it now, three years? Is there any end game at all or is this just fun and games for A&D?

If you think LT has only been here for three, it must be realized that theres more to a story.

In summary;

LT Started in 08 as a form of allowing the fans to play games (it wasn't new thank to CoC having some fun with it in 07) and to enhance the story of Reflections of Fear. I believe what happened for the final night (I think) that there was a whole meet-up. Then in 2010, the Collective got their own house and more story. Then things went..dark on them. The A&D Team made more story in 21 and 22 with the Legions which took the place of LT for the time. Then in 2013, they came back with just games.

The fun stuff didn't come till last year as T.E.S.T. Initiated giving few who completed a task that could be done the opportunity to be apart of a interactive Experience. Then we have this year which takes the contained area of the Mummy Queue line to the unpredictable Sting Alley for more testing to concur on a grander scale.

In simple terms, its what connected a lot of the past five years and its only wise that they atleast have some end-game with LT. Especially with some of the characters they created in the lore of LT.

So yea, that's LT In a form of nutshelling.

I also wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong about some of this because the last time I checked LT lore was a few months back.

Last edited:
There was a long long line next to the icons zone, some people were waiting for 3 hours lol. Some kind of amazing experience inside the building
Not sure what's going on

There was a long long line next to the icons zone, some people were waiting for 3 hours lol. Some kind of amazing experience inside the building
Not sure what's going on

The odd thing that's going on is from what it seems; LT has caused quite the stir on crowd control issues causing line cutting to be taken to a new level. Maybe they may have it fixed so its at a particular holding zone that has more crowd control?

The odd thing that's going on is from what it seems; LT has caused quite the stir on crowd control issues causing line cutting to be taken to a new level. Maybe they may have it fixed so its at a particular holding zone that has more crowd control?

From what I was reading on facebook, people were saying that they were waiting in line for an hour, and saw people getting in line and wait 15 minutes and they were let inside lol.

LT fans were saying that half the people in line had no idea what the line was for. just people saw a line and got in it

and some people saying they got there at 7 and it was 10:20 and no one would tell them if they were going in or what was going on or anything (I dont know if the people that got there at 7 made it in or not)

Jungle Skip, do you think Kidzone will close before HHN next year? I'd imagine that a project of this size will require a full two years, so assuming they want this for summer 2018, they'd have to close before HHN.
Anyway, will be interesting to see how they will do things next year, they won't be able to use the Twister entrance either.

From what I was reading on facebook, people were saying that they were waiting in line for an hour, and saw people getting in line and wait 15 minutes and they were let inside lol.

LT fans were saying that half the people in line had no idea what the line was for. just people saw a line and got in it

and some people saying they got there at 7 and it was 10:20 and no one would tell them if they were going in or what was going on or anything (I dont know if the people that got there at 7 made it in or not)
Yeah I got in line around 7:10. I waited a while and one of the TM's confirmed that I was at the point in line where I wouldn't get in until the end of the thing about 3 hours later if at all, so I left. There were plenty of people coming and getting in line and asking what the line was for. In general you can form a line at any given time/place in a theme park for no reason at all and people will just start getting in line. I really wish they would start this stuff a little earlier in the event, I don't want to waste away one of my last days at HHN waiting hours for something that I don't even really know what it is. With the low throughput I really don't think this stuff has any real future at HHN though unfortunately.

I got in line at 6:50 and we waited until shortly after 8 when they began giving out return times. We would've gone into the 9:00 group but they only had 3 slots left and we were 8, so we went for the 10:20 return time.

Yeah I got in line around 7:10. I waited a while and one of the TM's confirmed that I was at the point in line where I wouldn't get in until the end of the thing about 3 hours later if at all, so I left. There were plenty of people coming and getting in line and asking what the line was for. In general you can form a line at any given time/place in a theme park for no reason at all and people will just start getting in line. I really wish they would start this stuff a little earlier in the event, I don't want to waste away one of my last days at HHN waiting hours for something that I don't even really know what it is. With the low throughput I really don't think this stuff has any real future at HHN though unfortunately.

I got in line at 6:50 and we waited until shortly after 8 when they began giving out return times. We would've gone into the 9:00 group but they only had 3 slots left and we were 8, so we went for the 10:20 return time.

They should either do it by email, or even give out a special code by facebook...

Or charge 10- 15 bucks for the experience. That would make the random people not be in line, (the fans would probably pay the 10 bucks just to see what the experience is. I know I would be too curious about it)

which also makes me think about the wait time, I really wouldn't want to spend 3 hours waiting in line for this, I hear it is really cool, but I think I would get anxious being the final week and just standing there, specially something like 3 hours. It is really nice that they put this together but seems so disorganized.

I wanted to try sunday but I rather just walk around the park or just do some of the houses again

It was a bit better organized tonight. They were outside of Horror Make-Up instead and had gates set up and you walked up and got a return time. Granted, it was a quieter night in the park so not sure how tomorrow will go. We got the 7:10 return time, got debriefed and were out by 8, then had the mission at 8:30 and were out on our own again at 10. So even with organization, it still took us awhile.

Not sure how tomorrow will go, whether people will choose to do it or choose to say goodbye to everything else.

It was a bit better organized tonight. They were outside of Horror Make-Up instead and had gates set up and you walked up and got a return time. Granted, it was a quieter night in the park so not sure how tomorrow will go. We got the 7:10 return time, got debriefed and were out by 8, then had the mission at 8:30 and were out on our own again at 10. So even with organization, it still took us awhile.

Not sure how tomorrow will go, whether people will choose to do it or choose to say goodbye to everything else.

How were the lines Saturday?

Was it really slow?
Was the experience worth it?

According to many, it was insanely packed, unprepared and not well thought out the first night because they weren't expecting such a big outcome. The next day was better and it apparently revealed a ton of things about HHN 26. Specifically the return of Bloody Mary

According to many, it was insanely packed, unprepared and not well thought out the first night because they weren't expecting such a big outcome. The next day was better and it apparently revealed a ton of things about HHN 26. Specifically the return of Bloody Mary

You mean the little Bloody Mary makeup easter egg in M&M? Its been there since I believe opening night..

How were the lines Saturday?

Was it really slow?
Was the experience worth it?

We did the Lucy stay and scream and as soon as we got out we went over to Horror Make-Up. We just barely had the 40 or so people for the 7pm slot. Not sure how the rest of the night went. The park itself last night had pretty short lines from 10pm onwards. Just about everything was an hour or less, some houses being a walk on. I think the experience is worth it, just wish it didn't eat up so much time.