Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

You mean the little Bloody Mary makeup easter egg in M&M? Its been there since I believe opening night..
No apparently the story for this years legendary truth thing was what happened to all the icons and Bloody Mary was a giant part of it. Btw what Easter egg? I don't remember seeing one

No apparently the story for this years legendary truth thing was what happened to all the icons and Bloody Mary was a giant part of it. Btw what Easter egg? I don't remember seeing one

In Monsters and Mayhem, theres a little easter egg in I believe one of the universal classic monster rooms or Castle Vampyr where it you look around theres a little makeup bottle which is from the company that trademarked the character of Bloody Mary. I believe theres some pictures of it aswell so its not hard to find pics of it.

That being said.. your right that Mary Agana had a huge part in it.But I wouldn't save your breath of the character of Bloody Mary returning but more of Mary Agana.

From what I'm hearing, Universal has invited a bunch of media to the park tonight to cover something very special. A bunch of circles have shown up all around the park with Jacks Symbol on them. I've also heard that the last Carnage show might include something very special. Has anyone else heard this?

From what I'm hearing, Universal has invited a bunch of media to the park tonight to cover something very special. A bunch of circles have shown up all around the park with Jacks Symbol on them. I've also heard that the last Carnage show might include something very special. Has anyone else heard this?

East is east, and west is west, but I believe our friends on social media said it best.

A bunch of people on Social Media are going to a huge meet-up tonight..and its one final laugh to know.

What is the point of a media night on the last night of the event? Anyone have an explanation?

It just seems like a nice party to celebrate another fun year, good press for Halloween Horror Nights to keep people excited for next year, and good press for Universal in general.

It could just that they hold this party for the creative team, and then they just happen invite other folks to fill it out, get a little more value out of the cost of putting on the event, and get some good buzz out of it at the same time.

OI's Taylor Strickland just tweeted "HHN 25 broke records in sales, attendance, & almost every area of guest satisfaction"

There was at least one extra night this year, so attendance was a gimmee. I'm curious to know which area of guest satisfaction didn't make the cut--have to assume crowd-related. No question it was a great event, tho, one of the best in my 15 years.

What is the point of a media night on the last night of the event? Anyone have an explanation?

It was a social media meet-up. Nothing more than food, drinks, and photo ops. A fun way of saying "Thank you" to the fans.

There was not 1 storyline for LT. There were several different outcomes. LT's plot is not any precursor to next year.

In Monsters and Mayhem, theres a little easter egg in I believe one of the universal classic monster rooms or Castle Vampyr where it you look around theres a little makeup bottle which is from the company that trademarked the character of Bloody Mary. I believe theres some pictures of it aswell so its not hard to find pics of it.

That being said.. your right that Mary Agana had a huge part in it.But I wouldn't save your breath of the character of Bloody Mary returning but more of Mary Agana.

It was in Jack's make-up room before the tent finale.

Does the girl who plays Chance in Carnage Returns do other roles in the park outside of HHN? Does she operate any social media accounts? I'm curious to see her as other characters.

She's awesome, also played Anna from last years bill and ted. Yeah I heard something about fears lantern, apparently he's only a pawn of something else within it. Will this storyline only stick within LT or be apart of 26?

Does the girl who plays Chance in Carnage Returns do other roles in the park outside of HHN? Does she operate any social media accounts? I'm curious to see her as other characters.

I think she was in the magic show of HHN 22, the penny circus show or whatever it was. I think she played the assistant or something.

There was not 1 storyline for LT. There were several different outcomes. LT's plot is not any precursor to next year.

I wouldn't agree with that, but there's a lot more intricacies to the Legendary Truth story line than I can or could care to explain in a single post.