Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I Google searched the phrase "Pennywise ragtag" and found many articles calling the Loser Club a "ragtag group of kids."

"dynamite the thing" brings up tons of articles linking the thing with dynamite (obviously)

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Maaaaybe.

I’ll do some speculating...

A new show is dependent on whether or not we get an icon? AoV could easily move to the aplitheater allowing an icon show to return across Mel’s.
Or is a “second show” depending on the definition of show? Perhaps it’s a smaller show within a scarezone? Maybe the budget is being allocated to a few smaller scare zone shows? Ooorrr, we’re getting a new pop culture parody show? A return of Rocky Horror?
Perhaps the code name for the tenth house is unknown? Or the tenth house is an upcharge? Another option is no tenth house and no new show?
Also, Legacy could mean he doesn’t know.

Did I miss anything?

I’ll do some speculating...

A new show is dependent on whether or not we get an icon? AoV could easily move to the aplitheater allowing an icon show to return across Mel’s.
Or is a “second show” depending on the definition of show? Perhaps it’s a smaller show within a scarezone? Maybe the budget is being allocated to a few smaller scare zone shows? Ooorrr, we’re getting a new pop culture parody show? A return of Rocky Horror?
Perhaps the code name for the tenth house is unknown? Or the tenth house is an upcharge? Another option is no tenth house and no new show?
Also, Legacy could mean he doesn’t know.

Did I miss anything?

Dementor show?

I literally posted "Fireball" in the Stranger Things thread. It's a one word post.

Like I said... look in other threads.

As it stands, I only know of two originals. There may be more. I'm considering the following as potential codenames for them if what I know is correct:

Poison, Feature, Dynamite, Ragtag, Coach, Zero

Just gonna guess based off what’s been speculated

Fireball = Stranger Things(duh)
Feature = George Romero Mashup
Zero = Original
Snacks = Original
Surprise = AHS: Cult or Halloween
Dynamite = The Thing
Ragtag = IT(supposedly nothings changed in HW so potential false info over here) or The Lost Boys
Coach = Halloween(don’t know why, not even sure if there’s a connection but the Halloween codenames have always been something basic like this, 24’s was Captain and 26’s was Pumpkin) or Trick r Treat
Poison = Trick ‘r Treat or AHS Cult

Last edited:
Reactions: Thomashhn
Just gonna guess based off what’s been speculated

Fireball = Stranger Things(duh)
Feature = George Romero Mashup
Zero = Original
Snacks = Original
Surprise = AHS: Cult
Dynamite = The Thing
Ragtag = IT(supposedly nothings changed in HW so potential false info over here) or The Lost Boys
Coach = Halloween(don’t know why, not even sure if there’s a connection but the Halloween codenames have always been something basic like this, 24’s was Captain and 26’s was Pumpkin)
Poison = Trick ‘r Treat

This is a stretch, but maybe coach = pumpkin (Cinderella), and therefore Halloween?

Don't hold your breath

I can hold my breath a long, long time!
creepshow___something_to_tide_you_over_by_johnnyfilmmaker-d592ytl.jpg

This is a stretch, but maybe coach = pumpkin (Cinderella), and therefore Halloween?

Or it could mean Cinderella, which is the longer form of Cindy.

Coach = Halloween(don’t know why, not even sure if there’s a connection but the Halloween codenames have always been something basic like this

I had a theory that I as kind of along the lines of “Captain”.

Danny McBride is one of the writers/producers on the new Halloween, and he’s well known for playing a washed up baseball star that takes a job as a high school coach