Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But then you have two parks open til 1-2am. :cool:

It’s bound to happen. They have discussed it several times as an idea they will return to when the time is right. With HHN’s continued growth, and most of USF a construction zone again - it wouldn't be surprising to see that happen next year.

Personally, I just don’t see how it works. IOA’s pathways are so narrow, all I see is a nightmare in this situation. But I guess if it’s between that and HHN22 Part 2, it’s worth a shot

Before they even consider IOA to use for houses/zones, there is still plenty of areas to add mazes:

-Between F&F ride building and the San Fran facades. (Replace Parade)
-Behind Terminator/Hollywood (Replace Shrek)
-To the north of Mummy's ride building, there is a small lot that can be used (Additional 10th maze)

I noticed Mike was replaying The Last Of Us. Would be easy mega house material. And it's a long overdue property to bring to HHN.

I just want them to do Silent Hill right... based on the games and given the Lightning Gulch scale. I know that it won't happen but man the house they created was nothing like the games(or even movie).

Reactions: MattA
Honestly, I can't see any way that they don't go dual park next year. Or, atleast; have half of IOA closed off from Horror and the other half open for Horror, IMO.

My early IP Spec:
AHS Cult
The Purge
Titans Of Terror
Blumhouse Halloween
Stranger Things?

Im really crossing my fingers for titans of terror to come here. The classics will always be the classics, it looks like a lot of fun. I need my jason fix.

What would likely be seen in a Blumhouse Halloween maze? I could potentially see this being a mega house.

What would likely be seen in a Blumhouse Halloween maze? I could potentially see this being a mega house.
I think they mean the new, Blumhouse produced Halloween movie.

My spec lists-

True Blood
Supernatural
Rick and Morty
Channel Zero
AHS: Cult

Originals
Hell High: School Musical
Donnor Party/Snowy Cannibals
Amazon Warrior jungle
Ragnarok/Norse Mythology
Super Soldiers: Totally Not Havoc

They should make a bill and ted house and zone ( house based on bogus journey) theres enough there for a house.

Street zone could be a mini stage where invasion was and have bill and ted playing guitar while characters and sexy cosplayers walk around taking selfies.

Reactions: JMalez
I think they mean the new, Blumhouse produced Halloween movie.

My spec lists-

True Blood
Supernatural
Rick and Morty
Channel Zero
AHS: Cult

Originals
Hell High: School Musical
Donnor Party/Snowy Cannibals
Amazon Warrior jungle
Ragnarok/Norse Mythology
Super Soldiers: Totally Not Havoc