Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 211 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Songs from "Currently Listening To" that @Legacy has posted that may hint towards scarezones
- "I am Playing Me" (probably not as i believe this hinted toward 'meteor' codename
- "Aud Lang Syne"
- "Charlies in Charge" Theme Song (and accompanying title sequence)
- "Scarecrow" by Counting Crows (hopefully this one is as obvious as it seems..)
- "Harvest" by Neil Young
- "Let's Twist Again" by Chubby Checker
- "The Wizard Song" from the movie "The Wizard of Speed and Time"
:thumbsup:

Now... there are five zones, so . A couple of these tie directly to zone names. A couple to what's in the zone. A couple require extra thought.

I realize it's a Wednesday, but interesting that they see Halloween night as lowest possible tier.

Prices are way too low, btw. 10 houses or not, going to be even more of a cluster this year.

Are we gonna get the AP discounts now too? The page for it still isnt loading so I dont know if its waiting for the full reveal or if they come later.

Can someone post the AP prices? I don't have my physical pass yet but my friend who has one can buy mine for me. Just need to know how much I'll need to spend.

I’m actually a little shocked that the theme quite literally was “80’s”. I was expecting them to be more general but I’m happy they weren’t. Website is such though I wish we got a more revamped logo besides the static.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Hey, just a quick question. In which form do I get the Rush of Fear pass because I am from Germany I don't have the possibility to be in Orlando before September 13th