Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 222 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sooooo it was sort of confirmed in the HW thread that Clue 9 = A form of Halloween and that Clue 4 = Poltergeist. Not that that’s too surprising given recent speculation but it does solidify some things(Feature = Halloween, Coach = Poltergeist). Anyone got any new guesses for Snacks?

Also updated codenames from what we know:

- Coach = Poltergeist - SS25
- Surprise = Happy Death Day - MiB Tent
- Fireball = Stranger Things- SS22
- Feature = Halloween - Shrek Theater
- Dynamite = Trick ‘r Treat - Parade Building
- Poison = Clue Set 5(Possibly Oz) - SS24B
- Ragtag = Clue Set 3 - SS24A
- Zero = Dead Exposure: Patient Zero - Sprung Tent 1
- Snacks = Clue 8 - IP Mashup - Sprung Tent 2
- Meteor = Clue 6 - Final Location

Edit - Just a thought on Snacks but Legacy said it should take place in Carey, Ohio and might be an IP mashup. Maybe it’s a VHS Store or the Universal Palace Theater?

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Sooooo it was sort of confirmed in the HW thread that Clue 9 = A form of Halloween and that Clue 4 = Poltergeist. Not that that’s too surprising given recent speculation but it does solidify some things(Feature = Halloween, Coach = Poltergeist). Anyone got any new guesses for Snacks!
*shrug*

Don't know why everyone is struggling with it. I've announced what it is.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
"So, does anyone here actually follow the facebook HHN fan page in question? I like speculation, but here and HNN is enough for me. Does Legacy go by "Legacy" on said facebook page? I doubt I'll be able to find it if I look. Anyone with a bone to toss?
Yeah, only old people use Facebook. :tease:

As for HoB 2, I doubt they'd use Purge two volumes in a row, so I could see HDD, Halloween, and something hugely popular from a bit ago like Get Out or The Visit.

Very curious about Snacks. It sounds like it could be a mashup of cult films. TLB fans might get their wish...partially.
Thing fans:
giphy.gif

So, does anyone here actually follow the facebook HHN fan page in question? I like speculation, but here and HNN is enough for me. Does Legacy go by "Legacy" on said facebook page? I doubt I'll be able to find it if I look. Anyone with a bone to toss?

I just joined one to try and find it, but like unless Legacy is in there under Legacy, I have no idea what I'm looking for.

One of these words needs to be removed if you want to know what Snacks is.

Snacks if that’s with Silver Screams do an Original mash-up like Monsters Of Mayhem
Been creeping this page since the beginning and this "snacks" thing is the one that caught my attention. With the word that needed to be removed, I'm gonna go with "IP". It's just an original mashup but not in the sense that Orlando's originals will be mashed up. What better place would you be able to get snacks? For one, you could possibly get them in a theater. Since there is an 80s theme this year, what better way to represent 80s films that AREN'T an IP is to have a B-movie/low budget monster maze. Given that I also visit users profiles on here, I couldn't help but notice that Legacy had the sentence, "Schlocky Horror Picture Show" in his profile. The term "schlock" means cheap or inferior, could "Snacks" be a mashup maze of schlock films? (Yes I know it's a play on word for Rocky Horror Picture Show)

Been creeping this page since the beginning and this "snacks" thing is the one that caught my attention. With the word that needed to be removed, I'm gonna go with "IP". It's just an original mashup but not in the sense that Orlando's originals will be mashed up. What better place would you be able to get snacks? For one, you could possibly get them in a theater. Since there is an 80s theme this year, what better way to represent 80s films that AREN'T an IP is to have a B-movie/low budget monster maze. Given that I also visit users profiles on here, I couldn't help but notice that Legacy had the sentence, "Schlocky Horror Picture Show" in his profile. The term "schlock" means cheap or inferior, could "Snacks" be a mashup maze of schlock films? (Yes I know it's a play on word for Rocky Horror Picture Show)
Yup. I agree. Something more along these lines. We already at least sort of know our 5 IP houses.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I'm honestly loving this idea so much!