Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is kinda off topic but the HHN lanyards are cool to me. I wish at the HHN shops they sell the lanyards from past years bc I would defently buy them from the years I went. Would anyone else do this?
eBay, got my wife the Chance one so for our trip this year I can wear Jack and she can wear Chance

Reactions: DannyPowers
Someone posted pictures of it recently and Legacy hinted at things but yeah, likely an expanded area since crowds will be pretty big, probably. I do wonder though if the majority of the people will be mostly at the front of the park and the TrT queue, assuming people find it.

Edit- also, someone mentioned Vamp being in "part of" NY, so that is further evidence.

I originally thought Chucky would be in this part and something else would be in Hollywood, but it doesn't look that way.

Someone posted pictures of it recently and Legacy hinted at things but yeah, likely an expanded area since crowds will be pretty big, probably. I do wonder though if the majority of the people will be mostly at the front of the park and the TrT queue, assuming people find it.

The question for me becomes, how do you expand? I mean, they could use the waterfront area by Transformers where all the bars are so as not to put it too close to Vamp '85.

Apart from that, what other options are there for extending the zone?

Edit- also, someone mentioned Vamp being in "part of" NY, so that is further evidence.

I originally thought Chucky would be in this part and something else would be in Hollywood, but it doesn't look that way.

Darn you and your edits!

If the something else is what I think it is, that would make a lot more sense along the waterfront where it has room with certain vignettes in the alley

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robert Bliss
Has it been confirmed that AoV is going into the Fear Factor stage? They seem like the type of show that like people to be up and moving around and I don't know how that's going to go over with a stadium full of seats.

Anyways, if they are NOT going into FF, I have to wonder if a SZ might be placed over there? There is a lot of space in that back area from the exit of London near the bathrooms to the entrance of the MIB tent maze. Plus this would finally put SOMETHING back there. Having nothing from the end of NY all the way around the park to Springfield seems like so much dead space.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Has it been confirmed that AoV is going into the Fear Factor stage? They seem like the type of show that like people to be up and moving around and I don't know how that's going to go over with a stadium full of seats.

Anyways, if they are NOT going into FF, I have to wonder if a SZ might be placed over there? There is a lot of space in that back area from the exit of London near the bathrooms to the entrance of the MIB tent maze. Plus this would finally put SOMETHING back there. Having nothing from the end of NY all the way around the park to Springfield seems like so much dead space.

I think the only reason it wouldn't be in FF would be if it got demolished, but that doesn't look like it's happening any time soon, sadly.

Reactions: SeventyOne
When I was there last year it rained a ton and they kept setting up to perform and then weren't able to. And that wasn't the intended show, so I'm guessing it was supposed to be longer. The only thing I'll miss is the walking through the audience bit, though they may find a way to do that anyway. I was able to see the show eventually and I loved it. I'm not a person who generally enjoys dance perfomances, but I'm looking forward to the bigger show.
22365666_10155149370363667_5594609145024676730_n.jpg