Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Sorry. I read through 10 pages at once over a lengthy period this morning and simply replied to the disconnected thoughts that hit me, when they hit me. What's the rule on when we are supposed to link them all together and when it's OK to separate the separate topics? Or is it never ok until someone else posts after you? If I had been reading and reacting in real time I don't think anyone would have said anything as the posts would have been spread out, like everyone else with multiple posts in the thread.

Not trying to be snarky, I'm honestly asking since I didn't intend to break some rule. Taken to an extreme we would all post once a week or month with 20-30 distinct thoughts in each one, and that's clearly not the intent either.

In addition, the +quote link in between the Like and Reply buttons allows you to select multiple posts so you can insert them later when you're ready to respond.

I don’t like to be the party pooper but did the dancing in kkfos get...Annoying? I’m glad I went the first weekend. It was fun/creepy. After that it was a dance party. Idk I did love the music and I imagine it would be hard to resist singing to it after a few hours of scare acting in it. But maybe they could have tried to tone it down a bit. Vamp 85 was the dance party.

I don’t like to be the party pooper but did the dancing in kkfos get...Annoying? I’m glad I went the first weekend. It was fun/creepy. After that it was a dance party. Idk I did love the music and I imagine it would be hard to resist singing to it after a few hours of scare acting in it. But maybe they could have tried to tone it down a bit. Vamp 85 was the dance party.

Nope - and the people ate it up.

I get it. It was cool?. But I don’t remember kkfos dancing in the movie. If they dance In the house you still on board? If they dance in the house I’m out. It looked dumb only teens liked it.

But they weren't. Sorta like if my aunt would be an uncle if only... I doubt dancing would go to the house, if it comes.

They did something silly, and people caught onto it. It was fun, so I'm not going to argue fun.

I get it. It was cool?. But I don’t remember kkfos dancing in the movie. If they dance In the house you still on board? If they dance in the house I’m out.
But they weren't. Sorta like if my aunt would be an uncle if only... I doubt dancing would go to the house, if it comes.

They did something silly, and people caught onto it. It was fun, so I'm not going to argue fun.
taking liberty’s with others property is not wise. What if jk Rowling seen that? There goes hhn going inside diagon. And it looked dumb anyway. If I was there I would have skipped it.

:lol:

I think you're taking it a little too far.

Plus, the creators loved it so...
Just trying to show you a bigger picture of how it could effect. I know that you loved it. But it did look juvenile. You have to step back and look.

Just trying to show you a bigger picture of how it could effect. I know that you loved it. But it did look juvenile. You have to step back and look.

And I'm telling you that you're blowing it way out of proportion. :lol: You don't have to like the dancing, but to act that this is some indication of bigger issues is asinine.

some people are pretty upset that stranger things day is taking place on Voting day. ive seen some comments online that are like "Dont forget to vote even if you have to skip stranger things day" or " why is universal trying to affect the election" or someone was like " whats more important, seeing a haunted house, or the future of the country?"

i did not expect that :lol::lol::lol:

And I'm telling you that you're blowing it way out of proportion. :lol: You don't have to like the dancing, but to act that this is some indication of bigger issues is asinine.
I’m not trying to imply there are bigger issues. I’m indicating that it was dumb. Plain and simple. I understand that kkfos was Uber cool and all. I just thought that wasn’t the intention for that zone. And universal creative might have thought it was UBER cool . But not everyone shares The same view. And you don’t have to like it either. This is what we called “peer pressure “ in my day lol.social media is garbage. If you don’t share all the same likes and dislikes your a troll,hater,etc,etc. imho it was dumb. people complain about the selfies folks take? What about the tween dancing shindig? Lol

some people are pretty upset that stranger things day is taking place on Voting day. ive seen some comments online that are like "Dont forget to vote even if you have to skip stranger things day" or " why is universal trying to affect the election" or someone was like " whats more important, seeing a haunted house, or the future of the country?"

I'm not gonna lie, I actually thought about this yesterday. Hopefully all who will be working the house today have found time to vote early.

If someone chooses Stranger Things over voting then they shouldn’t be voting anyway. So if Universal is keeping someone from voting in this way they’re really doing us a service. If someone is scheduled to work that day they should vote early or plan a time around their work schedule just like anyone else.

I’m voting first then going to check out Stranger Things. That’s my plan for the day.

I depends on the lines too. My voting place was a walk in. No lines, but it isa very small place. I dont knowif we would get the hour long lines that other states are getting.
I cant remember if 2016, if FL had long lines or not.

But this year had record early voting numbers too.
I just think is funny that stranger things day made some people freak out lol.

These are important midterms for voting for checks and balances, I won’t lie, but at what point should everything stop just for today? Not everyone is a local or from this country going to UOR...

I’m not trying to imply there are bigger issues. I’m indicating that it was dumb. Plain and simple. I understand that kkfos was Uber cool and all. I just thought that wasn’t the intention for that zone. And universal creative might have thought it was UBER cool . But not everyone shares The same view. And you don’t have to like it either. This is what we called “peer pressure “ in my day lol.social media is garbage. If you don’t share all the same likes and dislikes your a troll,hater,etc,etc. imho it was dumb. people complain about the selfies folks take? What about the tween dancing shindig? Lol
Voting is a waste of time. If it can down to one vote the loser would scream recount.

You went some place with this post dude. Step back for a second and chill.

These are important midterms for voting for checks and balances, I won’t lie, but at what point should everything stop just for today? Not everyone is a local or from this country going to UOR...

What are you talking about?

some people were wondering why it wasnt done sunday or monday

and with annual passes getting express, it became more curious