Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

some people were wondering why it wasnt done sunday or monday

and with annual passes getting express, it became more curious
If it was scheduled for Sunday, they would've never gotten the cast to agree to extend. Stranger Things was open until close to 2am with people in the house on Saturday and it then opens... oh 5 minutes ago (11am). But had it opened at 11am on SUNDAY, that would have been a very short turnaround time for the cast, which likely would've resulted in many rejecting an extension.

Opening at 11 means clock-in in at 10 and since they have to walk in from CityWalk, it probably means getting to UOR somewhere around 9-ish today. No way would they have been able to pull that off after a late close Saturday.

It’s a little weird to be standing in an HHN line this early in the day, especially with all these young children. It’s definitely going to be interesting to see how this goes.

I would stand at the exit all day and see what people's reactions are.
If I had the time I probably would want to also. It’s a weird mix of the HHN regulars and even amongst the older guests there are many you can tell aren’t the normal HHN crowd.

Edit: Looks like there’s a child swap at the entrance so it turns out at least a portion of these younger kids aren’t going in.

What an interesting year! I've been off the pages for a while (got put in a different department and been really busy at work before I went to hhn and subsequently get my own haunted house together and taken down in a reasonable amount of time)
I was thrilled to have 10 houses this year and AoV puts on a quality show but I do think there was a little "oomph" missing from the overall event. Not that I was disappointed at all but I felt like there were quite a few hiccups in a year that followed a year with hiccups they wanted to correct. Anyway I'll post my review in the wrap up thread if anyone wants my 2 cents. I know I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on my gripes. Thanks for another fun year of spec everyone! :clap:

What an interesting year! I've been off the pages for a while (got put in a different department and been really busy at work before I went to hhn and subsequently get my own haunted house together and taken down in a reasonable amount of time)
I was thrilled to have 10 houses this year and AoV puts on a quality show but I do think there was a little "oomph" missing from the overall event. Not that I was disappointed at all but I felt like there were quite a few hiccups in a year that followed a year with hiccups they wanted to correct. Anyway I'll post my review in the wrap up thread if anyone wants my 2 cents. I know I'd like to hear some of your thoughts on my gripes. Thanks for another fun year of spec everyone! :clap:
Welcome back....I agree with you as well...This year didn't punch me in the face like 25 seemed to...But maybe not every year needs to...

So the last day of Grinchmas I saw two school busses backstage. I could only get a good photo of the bigger one because the smaller one was hidden behind it.

08-B3-F8-B4-5-EC3-4-DE5-8-D6-A-7664-B5435869.jpg

Is it safe to say these could each be from Trick R Treat and Seeds?

So the last day of Grinchmas I saw two school busses backstage. I could only get a good photo of the bigger one because the smaller one was hidden behind it.

08-B3-F8-B4-5-EC3-4-DE5-8-D6-A-7664-B5435869.jpg

Is it safe to say these could each be from Trick R Treat and Seeds?

Those are just school buses.

Makes sense. Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part as it was just kind of a cool idea seeing props for HHN this far out from the event but whatcha gonna do :shrug: