Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
any idea what twitter account would be good to follow tomorrow night that will be posting reviews of the houses?
I’m gonna get to smell that fog tmwr and I can’t wait. Not sure how long I’ll hang out though as I just was employed recently and won’t be going with anyone. I’ll probably head into any houses with short queues, but after attending the event for the last couple years with an executive pass I highly doubt I’ll have the patience to wait in more than 3 houses.

any idea what twitter account would be good to follow tomorrow night that will be posting reviews of the houses?
TMs typically don’t tweet out a lot of details during EP night. It’s a rehearsal. Stuff can change. They’re still employees attending a proprietary event that they CAN get fired for publicly disclosing the details of.

The typical insiders and media sites will likely relay any specific details.

View attachment 15222
Here are your stay and scream areas for this year

Oooooooooo ok

Huh, I'm gonna' be intrigued to see how they do the holding pens for the houses in NY, since it's pretty clear Park Ave is not an option due to the S&D props and the food tents smack dab in the street. Maybe once the park is cleared and the mobile props moved in they'll funnel into 7th Ave or the main road right in front of Mummy?

I also have a feeling the food tents will be open since that worked pretty well in 29 with the Starcourt tents open during S&S.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Fwiw - BJ will not be a part of any tour.
That's what I had heard too

Has Universal officially announced the tour line ups? I haven't seen anything yet nor gotten any confirmation email showing which houses are on each tour.

Hot take, but I’m actually happy about this. The other 9 are the ones I’m interested in seeing on the tour
I think you and I were discussing this exact sentiment in another thread, haha!

Huh, I'm gonna' be intrigued to see how they do the holding pens for the houses in NY, since it's pretty clear Park Ave is not an option due to the S&D props and the food tents smack dab in the street. Maybe once the park is cleared and the mobile props moved in they'll funnel into 7th Ave or the main road right in front of Mummy?

I also have a feeling the food tents will be open since that worked pretty well in 29 with the Starcourt tents open during S&S.

Block off the waterfront and have entry be into Delaney. Exit on the side of Transformers?

Reactions: Tobias
That’s unfortunate. I guess it’s a WB thing, but that’s what I was most looking forward to seeing on the tour. I guess that means Bride, Tooth and Legendary Truth on the 3 house tour
Honestly happy with the 6 house lineup. It completely saves me from doing the 3 house tour since I went through brides and Toothfairy at least 25 times each

Reactions: dxwwf3