Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

Looking at the app, nothing is over 45 minutes right now. A stark contrast from yesterday where several houses were over an hour at this point in the night.

It's almost as if the event isn't that uncharacteristically crowded this year and that a combination of factors have resulted in Wednesdays being more busy than many traditional "peak" nights.

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here, but I'm seeing word that some Victim scareactors have been added to several houses. Mainly been hearing Case Files have gotten them, though there's been some blurbs that SCarey have gotten some as well, can anyone back this up?

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here, but I'm seeing word that some Victim scareactors have been added to several houses. Mainly been hearing Case Files have gotten them, though there's been some blurbs that SCarey have gotten some as well, can anyone back this up?
Casefiles for sure got victims.

What do the victims… do? We saw a random victim that got rotated through Scarey a week ago and it was super awkward. Do they just have extra hands they don’t know what to do with?

What do the victims… do? We saw a random victim that got rotated through Scarey a week ago and it was super awkward. Do they just have extra hands they don’t know what to do with?
Pretty sure that’s what it is, they seem to fill empty spots for the day.
I’ve seen multiple in SCarey the past few weeks in just about every scene

Pretty sure that’s what it is, they seem to fill empty spots for the day.
I’ve seen multiple in SCarey the past few weeks in just about every scene

eh....mmm... the zones badly need more actors.... if they have extra actors around, every zone could use a couple victims.....

I hate to say it, but that's pointless. They had "victims" just chilling in boo holes regularly occupied by costumed performers. Without context, it just feels like bad show.
They probably don’t fit the costumes. A lot of the ones I’ve seen are short for the boo hole they’re in. One I almost missed because they were almost below the wall.

What the hell? They can have scareactors grabbing “victims” bringing them into boo holes, but they still have plexiglass everywhere? This year’s such a mess.

What the hell? They can have scareactors grabbing “victims” bringing them into boo holes, but they still have plexiglass everywhere? This year’s such a mess.
No, it's scareactors in victims costumes that are there in place of the normal scareactor. It's a really out of place way to fill holes.

FYI for those still making plans, more TM dates were added:

HHN30-TeamMemberAccessCalendar-AllOct.jpg