Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at all proud to admit it, but I always scoffed at the people DYING for the tickets to go on sale every year wondering why they cared...until now when I'm looking at super cheap airfare and praying that RoF+Express remains unchanged this year and can book the usual trip. Not gonna lie, but when the site seemed to be down a couple days ago I was hoping it meant the tickets, including multi-night, went on sale and there was all kinds of discussions about it.

I'm not at all proud to admit it, but I always scoffed at the people DYING for the tickets to go on sale every year wondering why they cared...until now when I'm looking at super cheap airfare and praying that RoF+Express remains unchanged this year and can book the usual trip. Not gonna lie, but when the site seemed to be down a couple days ago I was hoping it meant the tickets, including multi-night, went on sale and there was all kinds of discussions about it.

I am also concerned about ticketing options, speaking as an out-of-state traveler with flights and hotels booked.

This might be a stupid question but I figured you guys on here would know the answer; if I wanted to book my stay at Aventura for October (for HHN) can I do that now, even though the hotel is still temporary closed, and as far as I know- there isn't a date for when they will reopen. I'm assuming they'll be back open for HHN.

This might be a stupid question but I figured you guys on here would know the answer; if I wanted to book my stay at Aventura for October (for HHN) can I do that now, even though the hotel is still temporary closed, and as far as I know- there isn't a date for when they will reopen. I'm assuming they'll be back open for HHN.

Yes, as long as it lets you book it. You just need to put down a one-night deposit for now. Their cancellation policy allows full refund as long as you do it 5 days before your arrival. If the hotel ends up still closed for that time, they’ll move your accommodations to another on-site hotel.

A friend of mine got moved to Hard Rock when Sapphire Falls was closed last October and got all the perks of the upgrade. I ended up joining him last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.