Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 290 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not terrible I just prefer the artwork from last year's preview shirt or the new artwork displayed right next to it.
Yeah but I believe this shirt was available last year and even then I wasn’t into it. My thought is, instead of something new for the next announcement, they went with this. Unless we’re not getting an announcement today? I strongly doubt they wouldn’t give us something today though. Who knows

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Number of Nights
Up to 17

First Visit Date
Come ANY event night

Revisit Dates
Sep: 24, 25, 26, 27

Oct: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31

This is Hollywood page .So it looks like you can only go 1 night in the first few weeks .Plus ticket is 169.00 with No passholder discount (yet)
It worries me that the header only shows Premiere Passholder nights
Hollywood stay losing

(Edit - This is gonna be awkward if we have a similar model)

Well although exorcist and Pandora’s box announcements for Hollywood are live on YouTube, they haven’t officially tweeted it. So fingers crossed that both coasts will be dual announcing soon. My guess is the top of the hour.

Edit: Ha, never mind. Hollywood tweeted. Where are you Orlando?!

Well although exorcist and Pandora’s box announcements for Hollywood are live on YouTube, they haven’t officially tweeted it. So fingers crossed that both coasts will be dual announcing soon. My guess is the top of the hour.
I might be incredibly stupid but what is even left to dual announce? If Orlando is getting an announcement today it's just going to be for them, right?

Edit: Ha, never mind. Hollywood tweeted. Where are you Orlando?!

• Haha
Reactions: Coolbfitz
I might be incredibly stupid but what is even left to dual announce? If Orlando is getting an announcement today it's just going to be for them, right?
I just meant announcing at the same time. There’s nothing else that both coasts have that hasn’t already been released at this point as far as rumors go.

Reactions: reeseyNG
Does anyone know if this was a reference to Hollywood or Orlando?

Edit- if it was for Orlando, we still have a chance for today?
The emojis on the bottom correspond to the icons, so it's Orlando.

If we don't get an announcement by 3, then I'm gonna go ahead and say no announcement until tomorrow or next week. Might be wrong tho

Reactions: HHNFan2021
I’m saying probably not today, unless for once they’re going to actually be on point at 3PM, but that has like never happened so :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.