Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 300 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tent
Tent
Soundstage
Soundstage
Street
Queue
Queue
Tent
Soundstage
It’s pretty evenly spread over 13 years, though 2009 has a couple of scenes.
With this being said: here is my spec for the SCarey house scenes

Hive (tent, 27)
Catacombs (tent, 20)
Dead End (SS, 22)
Gothic (SS, 22)
Twisted Tradition (SZ, 28)
H.R. BloodnGutz (Queue, 21)
Leave it to Cleaver (Queue,19)
The Spawning (Tent, 19)
Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays (SS, 17)

This is assuming that the French version of Carey is eligible (which makes the most sense considering legacy said it is evenly spread out)
If it is not eligible, I would see Slaughter Sinema and Wyandot Estate replacing Catacombs and Gothic respectively. However, this would mean up to 3 years have two scenes which I doubt.

EDIT: Apologies Home for Holidays seems to not have taken place in Carey, OH

Last edited:

Hive (tent, 27)
Catacombs (tent, 20)
Dead End (SS, 22)
Gothic (SS, 22)
The Spawning (Tent, 19)

This is assuming that the French version of Carey is eligible (which makes the most sense considering legacy said it is evenly spread out)
If it is not eligible, I would see Slaughter Sinema and Wyandot Estate replacing Catacombs and Gothic respectively. However, this would mean up to 3 years have two scenes which I doubt.
Hoping for Leave it to Cleaver

Hive (tent, 27)
Catacombs (tent, 20)
Dead End (SS, 22)
Gothic (SS, 22)
The Spawning (Tent, 19)

Catacombs, Gothic, Twisted Traditions, and Home for the Holidays (I’m pretty sure) did not take place in Cary, Ohio.

I’ve posted the expected scenes previously.

Spawning
Hive
Dead End
Wyandot
Skoolhouse
Bloodengutz
Cleaver
Sinema

Catacombs, Gothic, Twisted Traditions, and Home for the Holidays (I’m pretty sure) did not take place in Cary, Ohio.

Spawning
Hive
Dead End
Wyandot
Skoolhouse
Bloodengutz
Cleaver
Sinema

Twisted Traditions did. Had a sign and everything. That being said, it would be repetitive considering the Pumpkin Lord house literally a location over that I believe has been implied to be around that lore on the forum?

Twisted Traditions did. Had a sign and everything. That being said, it would be repetitive considering the Pumpkin Lord house literally a location over that I believe has been implied to be around that lore on the forum?
It’s a story-focused house with a tangential visit to somewhere tied to an icon. But I’m not certain how lore-focused it is. The visit could just be an easter egg.

Regardless, Twisted Traditions isn’t in SCarey.

Spawning
Hive
Dead End
Wyandot
Skoolhouse
Bloodengutz
Cleaver
Sinema

Spawning
Hive
Wyandot
Dead End
Sinema
Cleaver
Bloodengutz
Skoolhouse

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I apologize in advance if this is a controversial topic, BUT... what're your thoughts on Howl o Scream Seaworld? I just talked myself out of it because fast passes aren't even available. Maybe I'll just take the money I was willing to spend on that event and put it toward HHN upgrades.

I apologize in advance if this is a controversial topic, BUT... what're your thoughts on Howl o Scream Seaworld? I just talked myself out of it because fast passes aren't even available. Maybe I'll just take the money I was willing to spend on that event and put it toward HHN upgrades.
As of right now, it is a mixed bag...

There's some good potential, if I am assuming they are moving some regular BGT HOS actors/actresses to Orlando (for whatever reason) the actors and actresses go HARD, like their techniques are just different. It is hard to describe.
Their Express passes should be on sale now or soon under the name Quick Queue or Front line fear.
Obviously, the quality is not as good and there are a lot fewer houses, shaping up to maybe being around 4-5 this year

I am gonna give it a shot, HoS (in my opinion) is a very fun event and is pretty different than HHN, I expect SeaWorld to follow down in those footsteps.

Appreciate it. Thank you!
Was also supposed to be th
i hope chance comes back with a new outfit
Considering the sale they have going on that ends today, I’m going to do it. What’s really the worst that happens.

Forgive my ignorance. So you guys are saying this SCary House will feature a best of rooms for these previous houses? This would be amazing as "Slaughter Sinema" and "Leave it to Cleaver" are my 2 favorite houses throughout out the years! And I always wanted to see HR Bloodengutz! Sounds like that house was right up my alley.

There's some good potential, if I am assuming they are moving some regular BGT HOS actors/actresses to Orlando (for whatever reason) the actors and actresses go HARD, like their techniques are just different. It is hard to describe.
Yeah… Tampa isn’t going to pay to shlep minimum wage performers two hours down I-4 for this. If a performers wants to that, it’s on them (Tampa-area scareactors are not uncommon at HHN).

There performance difference is the result of house structure and the audition process. HoS actually evaluates improv skills and energy during auditions. HHN is strictly a cattle call.
From what I have heard, casting is the biggest issue with HoS Orlando. They need a lot of people, and HHN ate up a lot of existing talent before HoS was even announced.
Which isn’t that surprising, all things considered. It’s a major issue in San Antonio (even before COVID), and the process is drastically different from how Universal has done things for 15 years.
Forgive my ignorance. So you guys are saying this SCary House will feature a best of rooms for these previous houses? This would be amazing as "Slaughter Sinema" and "Leave it to Cleaver" are my 2 favorite houses throughout out the years! And I always wanted to see HR Bloodengutz! Sounds like that house was right up my alley.
Not specifically “best of rooms.” Some are close recreations. Some are new scenes for known characters.

Yeah… Tampa isn’t going to pay to shlep minimum wage performers two hours down I-4 for this. If a performers wants to that, it’s on them (Tampa-area scareactors are not uncommon at HHN).

There performance difference is the result of house structure and the audition process. HoS actually evaluates improv skills and energy during auditions. HHN is strictly a cattle call.

Which isn’t that surprising, all things considered. It’s a major issue in San Antonio (even before COVID), and the process is drastically different from how Universal has done things for 15 years.

Not specifically “best of rooms.” Some are close recreations. Some are new scenes for known characters.

Mini-sequels, in a sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.