Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 365 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on the thread and not to be a buzzkill, but I feel like everyone really misread this and equated "reporting vaccination status" as "vaccinations for TMs will be mandatory and plexiglass is dead". From my understanding (and obviously this may change as it's still being rolled out last second), report simply means report.

I've heard there's been a lot of backstage drama since the current policy is simply that TMs have to wear masks indoors, but not outdoors or back of house if vaccinated. However, some TMs are flaunting that they are unvaccinated and refusing to wear a mask in these locations and management wasn't sure what exactly they were allowed to do about it. This would give them more control over dealing with these issues and would be somewhat similar to how SeaWorld has been checking vaccination status for employee mask restrictions. This doesn't mean that vaccination won't or can't be mandated for TMs at some point, but I really feel like this tweet and my confirmation were dramatically misinterpreted (shocker for this thread, I know).

I was told they started reinstalling them this week. Which means while rehearsals were occurring in the first few houses, plexi was getting installed in the rest. (That would also explain why house managers for the first few houses wouldn’t know about it.) It was also a fairly recent dictum which, again, would be why information hasn’t filtered all the way down.

But, for real. I’m an anonymous internet rando. The vast majority of you don’t even know my real name or what I look like now. I am relaying information I’ve been told because I trust where I’m getting it, but canceling reservations, starting petitions, and contacting Guests Services over an UNCONFIRMED INTERNET RUMOR is remarkably childish.

Little late to this but I think I can speak for everyone and say we are grateful for everything you have done for the HHN community especially for speculation.

TOPIC SWITCH!

What house announcement are you looking forward to most? For me it's probably Wicked Growth, as we really know little to nothing about the premise.

A little late to this but I definitely can't wait for food and merch announcements. And not quite HHN but I'd like to know if they are doing any of the more of the less scary Halloween stuff from last year. We had fun doing the Scarecrow Stalk and liked being able to dress up. We have two smaller kids with us this year (not taking them to HHN) but trick or treating for one night would be fun for them at IOA.

So a Vamp 55 stage has been set up in what we thought was the “Eddie” scare zone, so do you guys think that zone something entirely different or just like a throwback zone but hosted by Eddie?
Wasn’t there a best of scarezones shirt last year? I expect a best of SZ mashup zone. They also put up some Terra stuff and a large portion of the tribute store facade, it all looks great

I was just told by an employee that new T-shirts for HHN will be dropping in the Five and Dime tomorrow, not today! May mean no announcement today, but still exciting!
And with the tribute store now having the facade and perhaps opening sooner rather than later...

Maybe, just maybe a full reveal?

I was just told by an employee that new T-shirts for HHN will be dropping in the Five and Dime tomorrow, not today! May mean no announcement today, but still exciting!

If there's no major HHN drop today, I have a feeling that we may still be getting some other Uni/Halloween goodness. No reliable proof, so don't get angry if it doesn't happen. Just putting a few things together.

Status
Not open for further replies.