Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you get nothing today? Or tomorrow?

It's fairly likely to assume Universal wants to hold the event this year (duh) and many would be optimistic that things are tracking positively in the direction of the event not being forced into cancellation again. The cynic in me thinks they're going to all but force the event into happening this year whether or not it should but that's besides the point.

Regardless they're probably still in a holding pattern (as they should be). It's anyone's guess as to when decisions about the event on every level will be made so just take a deep breath until something concrete comes out straight from the source. I understand the event is beloved but it's seriously not worth getting into a tizzy every time a (less than) crumb of anything comes out.
If nothing happens? Then, well, nothing happens. This isn’t stirring up conversation in pretty much any other groups then the one who were already actively discussing HHN. Unless the social media department took an extreme miscalculation and thought that a black square would get rise out of a majority of people then I’d guess it’s a hint to something. There are far worse things that this thread could be focused on right now.

The Queen is in Icons Captured, so you get that too.

Most excellent.

CP in 2019 became my least favorite zone because of the noise bleed from Marathon of Mayhem. Kills the atmosphere.

I’d take a Terra Queen show outside Mel’s + CP zone over MoM + TC SZ, though.

Terra Cruentes only getting a SZ in CP is criminal.

If they built a stage for her just before Central Park where it was her up there, the rib cage looking things, doing a mini-show with the awesome motorcycle and lazers overhead and then you enter the zone and it's just her minions doing the scares with the stiltwalkers and stuff, that could be epic. Waaaaaaay too crowded to even think of having motorcycles back. Just having her in that dark and narrow street would be horrible, would assume she would get some room to shine and really harken back to the astetics from 15 (16?) years ago.

EDIT: After seeing the comment about why it can't be extended into Animal Actors and stuff (feel like the Cirque de Freak zone kinda did extend beyond the central park walkway) , figured I should mention that I realize that you can't do a 20 Fear type area at the entrance to the zone, and HOPEFULLY we get a lagoon show for 2021 so that area is a little tight. I'm not local so haven't been to Universal for over a year so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I'd think that there might be enough room for a stage/minishow by the entrance to the lagoon show viewing area. Would need ropes up to keep a path open to the viewing area, but I think a stage could be set up there. Just wishful thinking coupled with the general idea that "stages" might be used more for social distancing.

Last edited:
As silly and crazy we are getting excited over almost/literally nothing it is great to see the passion and excitement returning to the forum, it is just fun to think about the "could be" of whatever form of HHN we get this year...cheers to the fans and whatever wild ride this forum puts us through this year until launch date.

I’d guess the two houses improved have to be Tooth Fairy and Brides.

Hmmm, I know he was "upset" that he couldn't go last year and some though he was posting crap about that last year. But interesting that he stated two were being "plused" (I assume that means improved") and one "demolished"....not "replaced." At least that's my interpretation.

I know Legacy has said they have the budget to "replace" a house....so just pointing out that interesting choice of words.

Hmmm, I know he was "upset" that he couldn't go last year and some though he was posting crap about that last year. But interesting that he stated two were being "plused" (I assume that means improved") and one "demolished"....not "replaced." At least that's my interpretation.

I know Legacy has said they have the budget to "replace" a house....so just pointing out that interesting choice of words.
Wouldn't read into the "demolished" wording. They were later asked if they knew what the replacement would be and they basically said: "not yet". We already knew the house was torn down and scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.