Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if they do group rates for the hotel and tickets? We have about 15 of us going in middle of September based off the dates of last year. Thank you!

Does anyone know if they do group rates for the hotel and tickets? We have about 15 of us going in middle of September based off the dates of last year. Thank you!

I recommend calling the Universal Orlando 1-800 number, have found them very helpful on questions / deals / booking.

Reactions: HHNNewbie
Stupid question and probably not the right place to ask it, but is it possible to add express retroactively as an upgrade to a ticket? My GF is going one night and I thought I’d upgrade her ticket to express so we can go together and see everything but I’m not sure how that works. Is express even on sale yet?

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Stupid question and probably not the right place to ask it, but is it possible to add express retroactively as an upgrade to a ticket? My GF is going one night and I thought I’d upgrade her ticket to express so we can go together and see everything but I’m not sure how that works. Is express even on sale yet?
If you can’t buy it standalone in advance, you will pass no fewer than five places to buy express night-of before you reach the first house entrance.

Wasn't sure where else to ask this - so I'm throwing it here... it does relate to HHN info sort of.. I used to read at Horror Night Nightmares as well as here. I noticed they no longer have any forums for the current season spec. Did they shut it down? I can't be the only nerd who would read both forums looking for news on the event

Reactions: Midnight Detective
Question: Are there no Rush of Fear Passes this year? Trying to buy tickets and I don't see it being offered.

Historically, Rush of Fear and all other FFP's are released closer to the season for Orlando. Just gotta' wait a bit for those.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Wasn't sure where else to ask this - so I'm throwing it here... it does relate to HHN info sort of.. I used to read at Horror Night Nightmares as well as here. I noticed they no longer have any forums for the current season spec. Did they shut it down? I can't be the only nerd who would read both forums looking for news on the event
Late to the party but it looks like they opened the Spec for 31 the day after you posted this

Reactions: hunnylvr
Huh? Scream Early was available in 2019 and 2021.

I'm like 99% certain that a Stay & Scream add-on ticket was NOT offered in 2019. I helped write a sales script for it.

I went back to the 2019 ticket thread and did not see it mentioned either. I've been wrong before, but PRETTY dang certain that a USF/IOA after ___ ticket was not retailed for Orlando.

I also just realized we might be talking about different products

I'm like 99% certain that a Stay & Scream add-on ticket was NOT offered in 2019. I helped write a sales script for it.

I went back to the 2019 ticket thread and did not see it mentioned either. I've been wrong before, but PRETTY dang certain that a USF/IOA after ___ ticket was not retailed for Orlando.

I also just realized we might be talking about different products

I looked it up and Scream Early was offered in 2019 for $25 and 2021 for $30. Included entry at 3pm to USF.

Reactions: dxwwf3
So I asked this in the general discussion board but I don't think as many people look there. I have a RIP tour scheduled for 6:30 and only have a HHN ticket. What time would they let me in for the La Bamba check in?

So I asked this in the general discussion board but I don't think as many people look there. I have a RIP tour scheduled for 6:30 and only have a HHN ticket. What time would they let me in for the La Bamba check in?

You should get an email the week before your tour that confirms all these details for you, but my memory is that your “check-in time” is about 20 minutes before your tour start time. That time you slotted for yourself (6:30) is your check-in time and that’s when you need to go to Cafe La Bamba. The people at the VIP Experience lobby will tell you how to get there from the gate. You’ll have to wait at the VIP area until they release you into the park.

Reactions: HHNNewbie