Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, what a mess. I wonder if it's pushback against the design or worries over how weather can impact it's integrity? You would think all these questions were asked and answered.

I just want to stress that I love this event and will be there on opening day and enjoy my time there, but I think it's fair to criticize a few decisions this year at the same time.

I think that it looked pretty bad. and even without it, with the way the container is set up by blocking the entrance ( you have to enter by the side) the scaffolding definitely make it look like it was actual construction going on lol.
like if universal was renovating something

Reactions: HHNObsession
Wow, what a mess. I wonder if it's pushback against the design or worries over how weather can impact it's integrity? You would think all these questions were asked and answered.

I just want to stress that I love this event and will be there on opening day and enjoy my time there, but I think it's fair to criticize a few decisions this year at the same time.
It’s the latter.