Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While this is a technical rehearsal and all, I'd say the most important thing that could be gleaned from tonight is what the exit routes are for the Sprung tents. It'll be nice to know so we have a good idea of how to plan for that section of the park.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Can’t believe we are here already! Anyway I’m going Friday so I’m trying to avoid anything till then so I’m staying away from this thread till then.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

The auto tune "speaking into a fan" voices o_O

Okay now to go poke any of my Universal Orlando friends for content. Especially a facade pic of Universal Monsters!
I'm gonna be generous and assume the intent was to have their voices like flicker between each other? Because duality or something?

Be sure to post if you find anything :cool:

Reactions: Wesker69
I'm gonna be generous and assume the intent was to have their voices like flicker between each other? Because duality or something?

Be sure to post if you find anything :cool:

I don't think that was their intent. Sinister has your typical dark, brooding kind of voice while Surreal has this auto tuned voice which is very tinny (and like @Wesker69 said, it's akin to whenever you put your face to a fan and speak into it.) and admittedly not what I'd imagine that kind of character using.

In other news, word from a friend that A Quiet Place was a pleasant surprise for them. It's dark, scary and incredibly quiet in that house, as it should be!