Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They're not really using the hashtags on Twitter; some people are just straight-up posting like regular. One girl has spoiled a major plot point for Universal Monsters with no spoiler warning or indication. It just pops up on people's feeds and ruins the experience for a lot of people, so that was fun. :|
Sometimes it's great to not ever use Twitter

That's awful that someone would have posted that though. People don't think

Reactions: tittlediddle
They're not really using the hashtags on Twitter; some people are just straight-up posting like regular. One girl has spoiled a major plot point for Universal Monsters with no spoiler warning or indication. It just pops up on people's feeds and ruins the experience for a lot of people, so that was fun. :|
Where is it? I haven't found it yet on Twitter. Did she take it down?

It appears that the AAP distribution now has designated areas for picking up return times. Should help alleviate traffic jams at the entrance to the houses.

While I've yet to hear where the sprung tents exit, apparently Musuem was utilizing the Simpsons ride queue as it's queue. I had a hunch that would be the case since the nearest backstage gate is the one that's for AA and FFB, which is not a backstage route you wanna' take.

While I've yet to hear where the sprung tents exit, apparently Musuem was utilizing the Simpsons ride queue as it's queue. I had a hunch that would be the case since the nearest backstage gate is the one that's for AA and FFB, which is not a backstage route you wanna' take.

All 4 tents should exit by the new ramp by Simpsons.

Reactions: Tobias
It seems a lot of the positive talk has been about Quiet Place, Insidious, Sweets, and Goblin's. IDK if the lack of mention of the other houses is a bad thing. :lol:
If those houses plus Sinema are strong... that's a pretty strong lineup. Any word on Triplets or Monstrous?

Huh, would have thought Monstrous was as close to a sure thing as the event gets.

Since I'm very bad at Twitter I'll ask one more question - what seems to be the least favorite house (keeping in mind its just preview night)?

Granted, my feed may be different, but it seems Museum and Monsters aren't being received as highly.

Reactions: Casper Gutman
All 4 tents should exit by the new ramp by Simpsons.

Actually, it sounds like Goblins and Monsters enter AND exit between MiB / Fear Factor.

The pathway back to the newly-paved area is free-flowing with some temporary restrooms behind MiB, and the house portals on the other side of the road from those. The haunts exit parallel to the tents and dump right by the portals.

Somewhat similar to the setup for the Upper Lot tents at Hollywood (Chucky and Unmasked last year).

Sounds like a HUGE win to me.

Reactions: Tobias and Brian G.
Actually, it sounds like Goblins and Monsters enter AND exit between MiB / Fear Factor.

The pathway back to the newly-paved area is free-flowing with some temporary restrooms behind MiB, and the house portals on the other side of the road from those. The haunts exit parallel to the tents and dump right by the portals.

Somewhat similar to the setup for the Upper Lot tents at Hollywood (Chucky and Unmasked last year).

It was previously explained to me that there would be only one exit for all four, but if that's the change they made, then it's even better!

Reactions: Tobias

It was previously explained to me that there would be only one exit for all four, but if that's the change they made, then it's even better!

Oh wow, that's actually a great setup for those! And it matches up with one feed I was watching, since they posted hitting up Monsters and Goblin's Feast back-to-back so quickly I was wondering how the heck they did that. It now makes perfect sense with that area being free flowing a la' Knott's Scary Farm's setup for Ghostriders' backstage mazes.

I'm perfectly fine taking that walk behind MIB and back if it means being able to chain both houses right then and there. That cuts back a lot of backtracking if you had to renter the park each time for both.

Last edited: