Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im not sure how much they normally sell so far in advance of the event and they have released a ton of merch ahead of time this year.

Admittedly I am not a big fan of the merch thus far. Im hoping for some new designs come August / September. However to be fair, some of this may also grow on me. Isn’t part of purchasing merch being able to associate it with an experience? Hard to do that so far out.

Reactions: IzzyB
There are reasons why people love those classic 90s designs - so simple, horror-focused, and effective compared to these boardwalk-style sensory overload tween designs :(

Admittedly I am not a big fan of the merch thus far. Im hoping for some new designs come August / September. However to be fair, some of this may also grow on me. Isn’t part of purchasing merch being able to associate it with an experience? Hard to do that so far out.
I think purchasing the house shirt is typically associated with going to HHN and experiencing it yourself, that has pretty much become an automatic purchase for 99% of guests, even with an awful design. But everything else they release like wall art/ornaments, etc., is heavily dependent on whether or not you like the design itself. If they stick to this design choice, I'll still buy the house shirt... but all the other things I typically purchase like coffee mugs and posters probably won't happen this year.

I hope I'm wrong.

I think part of the reason merch sucks so far this year is bc it’s generally HHN/halloween. Past years we had 4/5/6 ips vs only 3 this year(one yet to be announced) and they usually take the preview merch.(besides the “see you in the fog” shirt). The years Icon/theme also hasn’t been announced so they can’t release any merch yet on that. So once that happens I think the merch will go up.

I squealed when I saw the StayPuft marshmallow men. I didn't see that until just now as I'm trying to catch up on all these threads. I just rewatched Afterlife knowing it was offiicially coming, and all I could think was.. there better be little StayPuft men ALL OVER. And here it is! YES. The rest of this.. not so much, Yet. I'm hoping for better.

I squealed when I saw the StayPuft marshmallow men. I didn't see that until just now as I'm trying to catch up on all these threads. I just rewatched Afterlife knowing it was offiicially coming, and all I could think was.. there better be little StayPuft men ALL OVER. And here it is! YES. The rest of this.. not so much, Yet. I'm hoping for better.
Afterlife isn’t coming. Frozen empire is. You have more HW to do, watch FE.

Last edited: