Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not yet, at least. I thought they would work Batilda into a comic story. Like leaving money on the table.

Also no sign of actual Studio Screamers figures yet. Although, I think those were late last year as well.
Last year they put them out on Saturday opening weekend, so I wouldn't expect to see them sometime Friday or Saturday.

Reactions: Victoria
I don’t think Batricia was A&D’s official name for the character. I’m pretty sure that was fan-given.

Twas - and I am to believe the person who christened the name no longer is around due to problematic behavior, so it would make sense if Universal wanted to distance themselves.

Thank you both for the updates on this. While I was aware that Batricia was a fan-name, I didn't know that it originated from that person (or any singular person).

Interestingly, I think the name is still referenced somewhere inside, on the Tribute Store's graffiti-ed walls. But those seem to have just been staff spraying whatever they wanted to most of the time.