Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Tickets are NOW ONSALE for HHN as well as Vacation Packages! BOOK NOW to get the dates you want. Reach out and I am happy to help. Book with MEI-Travel Dates are AUG 29-NOV 3. I can help with hotel and tickets or just tickets! Support Inside Universal and book with their preferred travel agency

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmanet
Universal Orlando has announced dates and ticket information for this year's Halloween Horror Nights 33, running from August 30, 2024, through November 3, 2024.

Sorry to ask this if it has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn’t find it. This may be the first year I will be able to go in a couple of years. Do we know if they are planning to offer the Scream Early pass again this year?

Do people not post ticket info here? Seems like no one cares about the actual news and info thread. I guess I won't comment on that here then.

I don’t have time for this today. Either drop the dick attitude or go elsewhere.
Well I apologize to you I do not intend to just be a dick. This post is also not meant as an an attack on you but questions I have.

I think the question I mainly have is do you need more moderators? Your moderation style has been to silent delete things in general over edits or corrections. I feel like you are overworked which doesn't actually make the site better for anyone. Are there people here who could help on threads like this? You post stories with info to the main site that you have also posted in this thread. There are over 300 pages of talk in the speculation thread which includes info. Could you delegate posting the main announcements to someone else into the main info thread? I mean you last updated in April and we are at so many announcements past that.

If I were an outsider coming into this site as a resource the news and info thread to give a summary of a lot that has happened in the spec thread would be really important for me. I think you have a unique site with a lot of inside talk at this time where in part due to your own work, but I also think a lot of talk is migrating to other places where it becomes really important on your end to have update threads updated as info comes out. Other people who pay attention occasionally are just going to sub to reddit or YouTube without more specific updates. Again I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not an attack and improve as I am a fan of your site and want to see you and the site grow,