Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
why doesn't universal ever listen ABOUT THE FREAKIN KORN

Are You Ready Corn GIF

Sucks… I was walking out of Sweets last night and the cast member called me back and said “ come here , I would appreciate if you wouldn’t call my cast member names”. I didn’t and I told him that and the police came over and he said “ that’s not what she said “. He obviously had the wrong person . I am so appreciative of the scare actors that I cheer during shift changes and politely act scared when I’m not.

The point here is I heard of rare occasions when scare actors get punched but how much verbal abuse do they take? The whole thing made me feel bad.

Sucks… I was walking out of Sweets last night and the cast member called me back and said “ come here , I would appreciate if you wouldn’t call my cast member names”. I didn’t and I told him that and the police came over and he said “ that’s not what she said “. He obviously had the wrong person . I am so appreciative of the scare actors that I cheer during shift changes and politely act scared when I’m not.

The point here is I heard of rare occasions when scare actors get punched but how much verbal abuse do they take? The whole thing made me feel bad.
Unfortunately, 50/50 chance when they are trying to confront people being nasty they get the wrong person. I think the biggest problem personally is obviously it’s dark in those houses and sometimes it’s hard to pick out the right person (even with the cameras).

It’s happened to people I know and you’re not alone.

Imo wrongful accusation is one of the worst things that can happen in terms of how it makes you feel. Especially a bummer with how much you like the event and how you go out of your way to be supportive

It sounds like you handled the interaction really well. Even though it sucks that it happened, I think part of the reason it made you feel bad is doing something like that would be so out of character, which speaks volumes to your own personal character. While you feel bad about the interaction, you should at least feel good about that.