Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Reviews, Photos, & Videos | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Reviews, Photos, & Videos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wish I did more last night but I got rained out. I’m not to worried tho as ill be back. The houses I did do, I saw improvements from opening.

Had some terrible house runs on Friday but Saturday made up for them. My preliminary rankings:

1. Slaughter Sinema 2 - A sequel to my all-time favorite house and it didn't disappoint. The "Jaws" room was a treat!
2. Major Sweets - Super fun and I loved the smells! Finally a truly great F&F house!
3. Ghostbusters FE - Friday's run was awful. Actors were missing for about 70% of the house, including every instance of Garraka and Slimer. Saturday's run had everything going and it was incredible!
4. Insidious - One of the creepiest HHN houses I've ever been in. I felt uneasy throughout the whole thing.
5. Goblins - Not very scary, but the costumes and the cast were awesome.
6. A Quiet Place - Another one where Friday's run sucked, but that was because the group behind us would not shut up. They definitely weren't speaking English, so maybe they weren't aware of the context of the house. Saturday was much better in that sense, but some of the scares were missing from the night before. Hopefully I'll have a better run this week. It was a fantastic recreation of the films.
7. Triplets - Didn't care for the overall story, but it had some fun scares.
8. Museum - Not scary at all, but I loved the set design.
9. Monstruos - Listening to the podcast helped a little bit, but I still found the house to be boring.
10. Universal Monsters - I think I'm just over these Monsters. Bring me Gill-man!!

Reactions: SeventyOne