Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Nightmare Fuel

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
A fearsome and unforgettable performance will ignite guests’ waking nightmares in the all-new show, Halloween Nightmare Fuel – where nocturnal creatures, aerialists of the night and frightful fire performers will come alive to the crackling beat of rock, metal, and electronica music.

I’m very intrigued by the rock and metal music in the description. That’s a lot of what I listen to already and have always thought it would incorporate well at HHN.

i'm intrigued by this new show because it looks they keeping the details of this show a secret also found this decrption on orlandoinformer website

"this production delves deeply into Horror Nights’ mythology."

Last edited:
This is confirmed to have those "British's Got Dancing" winners (can't recall their names but there was a video linked in the spec thread of a gothic looking magic/rock show)? Essentially that group replaced AOV for an original production in the FFL theater?

no. why are people so desperate to put a show in there

A giant empty indoor air conditioned theater venue? Gee, I wonder why anybody would rather have a show in there than sitting on hard bleachers out in the Florida humidity with the fustercluck of the show letting out into the singular walkway path heading towards the tent houses. :)

I can't wait to see the show. My expectations aren't all that high at this point, but I thought Marathon of Mayhem would be bad (based on past experiences with the floating bubbles / projection shows). Thought Brian Bushwood sounded like a great idea on paper.

So I seem to be pretty bad at anticipating how new shows will be so hoping I'm proven wrong once again and it's amazing.

A giant empty indoor air conditioned theater venue? Gee, I wonder why anybody would rather have a show in there than sitting on hard bleachers out in the Florida humidity with the fustercluck of the show letting out into the singular walkway path heading towards the tent houses. :)

Because FFL is already being set up for this show. ALSO the old BMG show space is a soundstage not a theater and it’s entirely possible all seating, staging, and more have been completely removed.

I can't wait to see the show. My expectations aren't all that high at this point, but I thought Marathon of Mayhem would be bad (based on past experiences with the floating bubbles / projection shows). Thought Brian Bushwood sounded like a great idea on paper.

So I seem to be pretty bad at anticipating how new shows will be so hoping I'm proven wrong once again and it's amazing.

It's not just this show though. Everytime one of us even types a word that STARTS with sh-, six yahoos pop up like meerkats, "WHAT ABOUT BMG?"

I wasn't saying I thought it was possible...and as soon as the black scrim went up on the Fear Factor show it was given. Was answering the question as to WHY everybody asks if the venue will be used for HHN. In a vacuum, it seems like a better option for a show.

no. why are people so desperate to put a show in there
What I meant by my comment was not that I expect the HHN show to go in the BMG theater

My thought was with Magus Utopia not being announced for the show, maybe they were instead working on a deal for the BMG space as a long term gig. At the time of me saying it, the idea had been presented in the BMG replacement thread and Legacy had admitted he was pondering it himself

All of this is actually separate from the HHN show this thread is about, so I will leave it there as I guess I was in the wrong thread in my thinking.

And, to be clear, I don't expect anything for HHN to be in the BMG theater this year and that was never my intention with my post. Sorry if it came off wrong.