Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Nightmare Fuel

For those who saw this last night - are there pyrotechnics with bangs? Suffer from PTSD from gunshot and explosion related sound effects and want to be prepped.

Thanks in advance for the info!

For those who saw this last night - are there pyrotechnics with bangs? Suffer from PTSD from gunshot and explosion related sound effects and want to be prepped.

Thanks in advance for the info!
If you would like to see what he is talking about, it's in this short video from Britains Got Talent:

Does anyone know the official camera policy for the show? With the pyro and aerials alone, it looks photogenic, but I was hearing that there's no photography of any kind, yet I see videos posted on Youtube, so that's confusing.

How was the audience seated for the show? Were people forced to be on top of each other like the TM preview was saying? Or were people allowed to be spaced out if desired.

How was the audience seated for the show? Were people forced to be on top of each other like the TM preview was saying? Or were people allowed to be spaced out if desired.

We were all close. Idk if arrangements could be made if someone makes a request to be distanced, though.

What time did they start loading the theater for those who saw it? For our show they started loading 5 minutes before it started which caused some to miss the beginning of the show but I assume they were having some difficulties

What time did they start loading the theater for those who saw it? For our show they started loading 5 minutes before it started which caused some to miss the beginning of the show but I assume they were having some difficulties

We went to the first show (8pm) on Sunday and we were let in around 15 minutes before the show. It took awhile to load everyone in and they were almost done by the time everyone was seated.

Friday night we were seated as close as any Bill & Ted show, filling in available space, despite large sections of the theater remaining empty.

They tell you to fill in all the available space. Universal encourages their guests to fill in all the seats during their normal daytime offerings too. Bourne, Horror Make Up etc.

cuz magic tricks and heavy presence of sexy dancing. Even with permission, there were certain things we were told we couldn’t share.
That's interesting because sexy dancing is in every show they've ever done and people were able to film and photograph AoV, so I would assume it's got to be the illusions they don't want to reveal.