What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Party at USH

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
For the first time, Universal will be allowing kids to come to Universal Hollywood, and to take in trick or treating festivities with the opportunity for kids to dress up and meet their favorite characters.

Celebrate Halloween Week at Universal Studios Hollywood | Events & Seasonal | Universal Studios Hollywood

Additionally, a special Daytime "Light's On" experience will be added, so guests can get the chance to see Stranger Things without the need to go to Halloween Horror Nights from October 29th to November 2nd.

Last edited:
Additionally, a special Daytime "Light's On" experience will be added, so guests can get the chance to see Stranger Things without the need to go to Halloween Horror Nights from October 29th to November 2nd.

Does that mean it'll be staffed with scareactors, or just a daytime walkthough of the sets? Either way, kind of a cool option, especially if it's not an upcharge. Also, is that going to be daily? What'll be it's hours?

Sounds like it's a relatively small effort, but since it's included in regular park admission, I'm fine with that. Could be fun!

Considering the description, it sounds more like a version of UTH, but with just ST.

tour the Netflix Stranger Things maze as featured in Halloween Horror Nights – with the lights on! Get a behind-the-scenes look at how the hit show has been brought to life through movie-quality props and sets.

Seems like weird timing. Shouldn’t they have done this all weekends in Oct like Knott’s? I know horror nights is king but this good idea with only 1 weekend seems like they don’t know what they are doing.

Does anyone know what the daytime hours for Stranger Things walk through will be? I'd imagine they'd have to close it early on Thursday & Friday to set up for HHN.

Also didn't immediately realize that the ST walk through and the Family Halloween event are not the same dates. That was a bit confusing they way it was announced; I initially thought they were all part of the same event.

Also wish they could do a day time walk through of Universal Monsters...

Interesting. On a similar note, this is the first year Kennywood Park has done a kids Halloween event on Sunday and Saturday afternoons. The weekend evenings are still a HHN (but pretty small in comparison) type event...Perhaps we're looking at a new Halloween season trend.