Hawkeye (Disney+) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Hawkeye (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow freaking NAILED the look. Like this is perfect.
This isn't even going to be her primary costume, I suspect. This will sort of be her "beginner" costume, much like how Peter Parker had a cheaper cosplay-like costume in Civil War. Although I like the look she has so if she just stays with what she has, i'm fine. This is her costume I expect to see in movies...
str2_wow2012hawkeye_MAIN_cn.PDF.png

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Filming has wrapped. I think Ms. Marvel is still filming for about another month if not more, so just based on that i'd expect Hawkeye to be next after What If? in the Fall, which would then potentially roll right into Book of Boba Fett (and Ms. Marvel being pushed to 2022).

I'd be good with that

We are getting 4 Marvel films by end of the year right? Plus Marvel What if so I'm fine with waiting until next year for Miss Marvel but then I wonder when Mando season 3 will be...maybe more near may?

“For now” :clap:

I love how half of the OG team seems to be sticking around a bit. Thor, Hawkeye, and Hulk will be excellent characters to bridge the Infinity Saga with whatever this next saga gets called.

I'd be good with that

We are getting 4 Marvel films by end of the year right? Plus Marvel What if so I'm fine with waiting until next year for Miss Marvel but then I wonder when Mando season 3 will be...maybe more near may?
I think that unless they start to do a binge model on some shows, or maybe release 2 episodes at a time instead of one per week, there's just too many Marvel and Star Wars projects going on for them to not start to overlap next year. Because remember, it's not just Mando 3 that's coming next year, we have a 10 episode season of Andor, along with a likely season 2 of The Bad Batch.

Then you also have Rangers, Ahsoka, The Acolyte, Lando, Visions, etc on the horizon when Marvel has Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Secret Invasion, a Wakanda Show, Ironheart. There's just too dang much for them to not start to run into each other at some point.

I think that unless they start to do a binge model on some shows, or maybe release 2 episodes at a time instead of one per week, there's just too many Marvel and Star Wars projects going on for them to not start to overlap next year. Because remember, it's not just Mando 3 that's coming next year, we have a 10 episode season of Andor, along with a likely season 2 of The Bad Batch.
Wait..their are rumors of a second season of Bad Batch?

Then you also have Rangers, Ahsoka, The Acolyte, Lando, Visions, etc on the horizon when Marvel has Moon Knight, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Secret Invasion, a Wakanda Show, Ironheart. There's just too dang much for them to not start to run into each other at some point.

Don't forget the OBI-WAN show, too, which is about to start shooting. There's a lot of stuff coming.

Disney's going to have to have multiple days in the week where they drop episodes.

Don't forget the OBI-WAN show, too, which is about to start shooting. There's a lot of stuff coming.

Disney's going to have to have multiple days in the week where they drop episodes.
Apparently, Disney has been surveying people internationally about this, as they have Star and currently have roughly 7 shows or so dropping each Friday. The surveys have been about if they people like everything coming out on Fridays or would rather multiple days, what time they would like episodes to release, etc.

I think a Friday/Sunday/Wednesday release days would be best. Friday for library content and Marvel, Sunday for Star Wars and Wednesday for supplementary shows such as The Mighty Ducks, Big shot, etc. Idk, i'd like if they did that and released at 10 EST/7 PST.

Reactions: belloq87
I posted like a few hours ago about the Ms. Marvel comics accurate look that they're going for in that series from set photos and I just now realized that yesterday there was a pictured posted of Renner's new Hawkeye costume, which is also more comics accurate, although not quite as accurate as Sam's Captain America outfit or that Ms. Marvel look.

Here it is - if you're wondering who he's standing with, it's Alaqua Cox, who is playing Echo.

Errr...I just dont think these shows need that many episodes

I think Falcon could have used maybe one more because of how many characters were in it...but think Loki and Wanda kinda stretched out the limited amount of episodes they already have

Errr...I just dont think these shows need that many episodes

I think Falcon could have used maybe one more because of how many characters were in it...but think Loki and Wanda kinda stretched out the limited amount of episodes they already have
The longer the show, the shorter the episodes will be is the only downside I see. Like She-Hulk is 10 episodes at 30 mins much like WandaVision.