Hello everyone! | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Hello everyone!

Rambo9219

Newcomer
May 17, 2020
I've been lurking these boards for rumors for roughly two years. I decided I might as well sign up and join the discussion! I moved to St. Augustine, Florida for physical therapy school back in 2016. Until then, my wife and I had never been to Universal. We immediately fell in love with the parks. We are eagerly awaiting the opening of Epic Universe! I'm glad to finally be a member on this site!

JoeCamel

Premium Member
May 20, 2015
Upper Lower
I've been lurking these boards for rumors for roughly two years. I decided I might as well sign up and join the discussion! I moved to St. Augustine, Florida for physical therapy school back in 2016. Until then, my wife and I had never been to Universal. We immediately fell in love with the parks. We are eagerly awaiting the opening of Epic Universe! I'm glad to finally be a member on this site!
Welcome out of the shadows!

Reactions: Rambo9219