Hello Kitty Store USF (CLOSED) | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Hello Kitty Store USF (CLOSED)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd prefer your idea also, since I couldn't care less about Nintendo merchandise. But, if I'm Universal, I'm putting Nintendo into that Prime location.
Definitely, Nintendo should go somewhere at USF, it just feels weird to have it front and center there. Preferably it'd just move into the bakery/sweets section and then relocate that stuff across the street to the On Location shop.

The entire USF front area just needs a face lift.
Expand Universal Studios Store into the sweets shop (put Nintendo here)
Relocate sweets shop to On Location photo shop
Relocate On Location photo shop to the discount/exit shop at the turnstiles
Move out the retro Universal line into new Universal - A Tribute store

While more than likely it'll be Nintendo, I am still hoping for a permanent Universal - A Tribute store with photo ops and props of classic/legacy Universal films. Maybe a small section dedicated to the park as well, but this prime location should be home to something Universal, not a third party IP IMO.

Will feel weird to walk into a studio-themed park and see Nintendo first... but no proper Nintendo attraction (yet) at the park.
This is epic. Please consider this, Universal.
well, that was my wild guess, please dont say its more minions
Don't see why they'd turn half of the store into Minions on the side that doesn't sit within Minion Land.

Pretty crazy how sudden this closure was, but as long as whatever comes next is popular, I think it will be okay.

I wonder, is Hello Kitty as an IP at USF gone for good? The statue is still up outside as of HHN tonight. I wonder if you will still be able to meet with Kitty at all past this. Call me sentimental but it'd be a shame to lose a character as big as them without any fanfare.

Reactions: moth
IDK, maybe it has something to do with this...(second to last paragraph).

This makes a ton of sense. I really hope one day they add Defying Gravity to Cinesational somehow, too.