Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hello!

Apr 22, 2020
Hello! I'm Stretch, I'm 17 (about to turn 18 on May 16th! :D), I go by she/her pronouns and I love creating and writing! I make a lot of OCs and write a lot of fanfics.
I've honestly never been to a Universal park, sadly, but I have been to Disneyland and know a lot about the Haunted Mansion! I am very interested into Halloween Horror Nights, though!
I hope you all have a nice night/morning/day!

Might not be the best year...but next year for sure you should go to HHN. The event is really busy but a blast the first time going since you don't know what to except. Also welcome

Might not be the best year...but next year for sure you should go to HHN. The event is really busy but a blast the first time going since you don't know what to except. Also welcome
Thank you! And yeah this year has been wack but hopefully it works out in the end!