Hello! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 2, 2012
Guelph, Ontario
Hello everybody!

I'm Danielle from Guelph Ontario! I've been lurking around these boards since construction for Potter Phase 1 was going on. I created an account here 179 days ago according to the message at the top of my screen so I figured I should probably start participating. :lol:

I went to Universal in 2010 before Potter was open, actually it was during their soft opening but we didn't have a Potter package so I only saw it from the outside which sucked!! I was hoping to go back in August this year but we had to cancel so hopefully we'll make it when Potter Phase 2 opens (after some of the excitement dies down of course).

I enjoyed everything else in the parks too and am looking forward to checking out Transformers and the Simpsons expansion in the future!

I also am a bit of a Disney addict but I don't really come to these boards for Disney :lol: