Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hershey Park

Feb 2, 2008
Orlando, FL
We don't really have a general discussion thread, so here you go.

I'm going tomorrow for the first time, and they just opened Sky Rush. Excited to ride Lightning Racer, Stormrunner, and Fahrenheit.

I haven't been there since the 90s and I see now that so much has changed. What's up with this new water-park like thing going on now? And they got rid of the awesome rapids ride! :fist:

So is Skyrush any fun to whoever has ridden it yet?

When I first rode it, they had the older restraints (June 22) and it brought some pain to my legs (still a fun ride!). However, I rode it again July 9th (after they changed the restraints), and while the restraints still could use some work, Skyrush was an awesome experience (best at Hersheypark IMO), especially in the winged seats!

It's currently flooding all over the park right now.

PX1FB0mNiU_S09BPknJfg7RyK9fph3Kz6onkzDdy7M0.jpg

This keeps happening to them. Hopefully this time the floodwaters don't force them to euthanize the animals in Zoo America like last time...

This keeps happening to them. Hopefully this time the floodwaters don't force them to euthanize the animals in Zoo America like last time...
They reconfigured and moved most of the animal exhibits to higher ground after the last flood. Hopefully that worked to keep them safe through this one.

I’m happy that ride is getting some TLC. The animatronics they have in there now are ... terrifying :lol: And I hope they fix up the queue while they’re at it. The janky hallway with the trash bin is a bit claustrophobic, and not wide enough for the ceiling fan they had to cut to fit lmao. I have a feeling this version will have screens, but I’m fine with that. I often prefer it to the cut-out shooter rides.

EDIT:

Last edited:
I really hope that they don’t end up making Chocolate World part of the park. It’s one of the best dark rides anywhere and it’s amazing that it’s free.