HHN '17 - Employee Preview Night | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Employee Preview Night

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Post all the photos, thoughts, and what have you from tonight's preview.

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

horrornights789

Veteran Member
Jul 8, 2017
From what I've heard Shining and Insidious are the standouts; haven't heard anything about Saw but Roanoke is Pig man heavy and AvED is mostly black walls

Reactions: SeventyOne

ush.hacker

Veteran Member
Dec 10, 2016
Studio City, CA
The Shining latex masks are all incredible! They've definitely stepped up there game.

There is a projection effect in Insidious that looks extremely well done that I can't wait to see.

Oct 9, 2016
I'm incredibly saddened by what I've heard about AvED, it was my most anticipated after watching but now I'm considering skipping it if i don't have the time.

horrornights789

Veteran Member
Jul 8, 2017
I'm incredibly saddened by what I've heard about AvED, it was my most anticipated after watching but now I'm considering skipping it if i don't have the time.
You should still do the maze if you want to, because if you looked forward to it that much it'd be a shame to skip it

horrornights789

Veteran Member
Jul 8, 2017
So-far, Saw and The Shining are competing for the most minutes of wait times, with Saw in the lead at 45 minutes while Shining is at 40 minutes.

SC?
Snapchat; there's nearly a full walk through of The Shining and it's amazing. The "all work and no play" scene is very reminiscent of the Exorcist though