Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Hell's Harvest

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Tickets on sale for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood; Terror Tram and more announced | Inside Universal

Enter a pagan harvest festival where the dark spirit of Halloween was born! The streets are filled with strange bewitched dolls, brought to life through dark magic. This army of evil dolls are looking for the next victim for their human sacrifice…will it be you?

logo-hellsharvest-794x438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the dolls are a random curveball. They don't fit the name, the logo, the tone, or even the first half of the description. BUT I'll take it. I like me some evil dolls.

I like the theme. Strangely enough I'm more excited for this than Trick 'r Treat. Cool theme, should play out well. I wonder where it will be located.

I feel like the dolls are a random curveball. They don't fit the name, the logo, the tone, or even the first half of the description. BUT I'll take it. I like me some evil dolls.

I have a feeling the dolls are more akin to what we saw in last years AHS finale.

Love that Universal Blvd. will be getting set dressings this year. Hopefully they can decorate the entry arch too ala 2006-2007.

The fact that Murdy blatantly addressed his dislike for the lack of set details and/or Halloween decor last year and how it looked very bare. That is a good thing. Definitely a response to all the complaints. It shall be interesting to see just how "Halloween" the entrance blvd will become. Definitely not anything gory since Murdy said it has to work with day/night park operations.

Also... yay for no stupid roll out displays!

Since this is the entrance scarezone... I'm pulling out this 2006 throwback for what would be nice to see as far as scarezone decor goes (as a starting point)
pjaf6z1.jpg

r9Di4Ey.jpg

^someone tweet these pics to Murdy and letting him know we want it fully decorated!

Last edited: