Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Holidayz in Hell

"H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror" .....The Scarezone!

I'm looking forward to this scarezone, but I'm not sure how I feel about it being in the Metro Sets.. If it ends up being a glorified heavily themed detour like Urban Inferno, it will be a waste. If that's the case, might as well add a queue and make it a maze. I appreciated Urban Inferno, but disliked the execution of a themed detour. So we'll have to see how this turns out.

I kinda wish mother's day and father's day would be a part of the "holidayz" being used. It would be cool to have an evil mother and father in stilts or soemthing.

*zaps this thread back to life*

I had completely forgotten all about who we're technically swiping this scarezone from. Obviously at first thought, we think of Orlando's "H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror" house from 2011. But just last year, HHN Singapore did a scarezone just like this.

Father Time. As the keeper of time, he’s witnessed how holidays have been spoiled with expensive gifts, excessive wastage and the gratification of carnal pleasures. He’s had enough. Time to give humans a taste of their own medicine. From a diabolical-looking Easter bunny and a wicked Humpty Dumpty, Happy Horror Days represents your favourite holidays gone wrong.
YndhqJG.jpg

87wAMYL.jpg

^Logo & concept art

Actual SZ pics from Singapore:
D0ETVCa.jpg

eZoLrNX.jpg

FWY2HOz.jpg

GdhagbZ.jpg

CRTSBHI.jpg

Hopefully this will generate some hype towards this backlot scarezone in the metro sets.

I'm excited for this SZ but that logo looks like something I high schooler made in 10 seconds.

Honestly all of them look like that except for TRT but that’s because it’s the font from the film.

I’m also not really a fan of the look of the website in general

Honestly all of them look like that except for TRT but that’s because it’s the font from the film.

I’m also not really a fan of the look of the website in general
It’s kind of nice to see a change to the website in my opinion, although I will say it’s more difficult to look at all the different calendars.

I've been waiting to say it but I hate the new website, glad I'm not alone.
I always liked the older websites even though people complained about them and wanted them to be more like Orlando's -- which I thought was usually too much.

I'm excited for this SZ but that logo looks like something I high schooler made in 10 seconds.
Hi, I'm a high schooler! And with enough effort on Google Slides, I made this logo within 34 minutes! (I don't have access to Photoshop anymore ever since my laptop went down. If I did this on Photoshop, it would look so much better).
Holidayz In Hell logo by Alvin Prak, on Flickr

looks great! hope I didn’t offend you with anything I said :) if I did I apologize haha
Thanks! Even though I don't know what you said that would've offended me(?)

All its missing is a small iconic symbols to represent a few of the holidays. Other than that, its perfect ...................for a tshirt.
I tried my best with Google Slides and clip art on Google (I really need to get Photoshop back). :shrug:

Holidayz In Hell by Alvin Prak, on Flickr
Holidayz T-Shirt by Alvin Prak, on Flickr