HHN '18: Poltergeist | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN '18: Poltergeist

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, can't say it wasn't expected, but still. Darn.

Still though. A twist? What kind of twist? Scrim walls? The Other Side? Something?

Can someone tell me where the second picture comes from? I think it's the closet, but I'm not sure if we actually saw the inside of it in the movie...
I'm pretty sure it's underground potentially as a original take for the Graveyard under the House. Just a guess.

Can someone tell me where the second picture comes from? I think it's the closet, but I'm not sure if we actually saw the inside of it in the movie...
My thinking is it could be this
poltergeist_screencap3.jpg

Reactions: HHNManics
As I noted in the construction thread, and now that I have a closer look here, I think they could've done better on the roof shingles. They look too... flat.

Something random that's been bothering me about this maze:

What's that weird, random "Jack-in-the-box" -ish sound right as you're entering the closet? It almost sounds like a weird, musical instrument. just rewatched Poltergeist and I can't find that anywhere.

Here's a video with a timestamp:

Something random that's been bothering me about this maze:

What's that weird, random "Jack-in-the-box" -ish sound right as you're entering the closet? It almost sounds like a weird, musical instrument. just rewatched Poltergeist and I can't find that anywhere.

Here's a video with a timestamp:

yeah it ain't from poltergeist, if im correct it came from the 2016 krampus house during the der klown scene. i can't find a good video with the sound clearly heard, but it's played in the house.

Reactions: rageofthegods
yeah it ain't from poltergeist, if im correct it came from the 2016 krampus house during the der klown scene. i can't find a good video with the sound clearly heard, but it's played in the house.

I remember that! It happened during that one bit where the Klown jumped out of the ventilation shaft.

I mean, I guess it's supposed to represent the clown following Carol Anne into the closet? Or the wind-up robot? Idk.