Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '18: Terror Tram: Hollywood Harry's Dreadtime Stories

Sounds basic, other than the scarecrow part. I love scarecrows for some reason.
Everything else has been DONE. TO. DEATH. Sounds like there is very little imagination going into this.
Oh well, it's just the tram.

I actually am a Huge Fan of Hollywood Harry and this theme of Nightmares and different themes like Scarecrows, Cannibals, etc... Count me in. Sounds fantastic.

I get the strange feeling this would've incorporated an IP that will now no longer be available for us..

In any other case.

Happy to see the Hobo-Clown get his light, even if it's just a Tram bit. Interested to see how they change up from 2016 though, that's for sure.

I actually am a Huge Fan of Hollywood Harry and this theme of Nightmares and different themes like Scarecrows, Cannibals, etc... Count me in. Sounds fantastic.
To me it sounds like 2011's Scream 4 Your Life (the worst) mixed with 2008's Nightmare Tour (the best). And ofcourse, mixed with Hollywood Harry (the middle).
Gonna be a bunch of random, generic things that make no sense.
There's oddly a lot of things to be excited about, indifferent about, and sad about.
Should be a very......
Down the middle experience.

The backstory sounds great, but the rest is eh. This just kinda feels like rehashed scarezones and TT sections from the past. It might be interesting if the 50's look and aesthetic is carried throughout but I doubt it.

I get the strange feeling this would've incorporated an IP that will now no longer be available for us..

In any other case.

Happy to see the Hobo-Clown get his light, even if it's just a Tram bit. Interested to see how they change up from 2016 though, that's for sure.
Is Hollywood Harry the one that Eli Roth came up with for the terror tram back in 2016? I remember doing HHN in 2016 when I was out in LA for meetings, and thought or heard that it was an Eli Roth design or something. Which I did enjoy poor old Hollywood Harry

Is Hollywood Harry the one that Eli Roth came up with for the terror tram back in 2016? I remember doing HHN in 2016 when I was out in LA for meetings, and thought or heard that it was an Eli Roth design or something. Which I did enjoy poor old Hollywood Harry

Yup. Hollywood Harry was apart of the collaboration that Murdy did with Eli.

However, it doesn't seem like Eli will be apart of it, if the synopsis's lack of Roth is to show.

Yup. Hollywood Harry was apart of the collaboration that Murdy did with Eli.

However, it doesn't seem like Eli will be apart of it, if the synopsis's lack of Roth is to show.
Thanks I thought Eli had some input or design on it, too bad if he isn't doing anything again with them, especially after seeing about a torture chamber part of the Terror Tram. My mind went right to Eli about his Hostel movies and as well as the Green Inferno, the torture of being in a pen and knowing that at anytime you could be the next entree', gives me the creeps. I am really looking forward to this as I will be in LA for like 12 days for meetings again during HHN.

What exactly did Eli Roth do the first time? Nothing about it screamed Eli Roth to me.

It was more or less a sponsorship agreement. They also hawked CrypTV, an online short-form horror startup Eli has a stake in.

New Tram sounds like a means to reuse a bunch of old or inexpensive assets. It's fine by me so long as the money goes into amplifying other attractions.

Between this and THAT IP, if it’s what I think it is(*cough* more clowns and more Charles Manson *cough*) Id take this anyday. Any chances this paves the way for a Hollywood Harry maze in 2019 or does KKFOS kill any chance of that?

Between this and THAT IP, if it’s what I think it is(*cough* more clowns and more Charles Manson *cough*) Id take this anyday. Any chances this paves the way for a Hollywood Harry maze in 2019 or does KKFOS kill any chance of that?
After Clowns 3D, I never want another clown maze ever ever EVER again UNLESS it's KKFOS.

In all honesty, I don’t know how much they can do with this! sure, clowns are absolutely terrifying! but I’m curious to see how they’ll pull off telling 5 -was it five?- different stories within the walk through...or backlot?? I don’t know. Anywho, hopefully the stories will also be clear, to us and to those who aren’t mega horror nights fans (those who go for the fun but don’t pay attention year round).