Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19 Employee Preview

Also Pandora's Box has just about nothing to do with greek mythology. The first room is insanely beautiful but there's lots of reused sets in it from Black Sabbath and ACGTH. Stranger Things also reuses a facade from AvP lol. It's really bad.
It sounds like they really pushed their budget hard this year. I was afraid doing 10 mazes would strain their budget and here we are.

I guess it comes down to whether you'd prefer two lackluster mazes or one semi ok tram
Note that I have intentionally not watched videos as I don’t want to get spoiled.

If that is the case, I’d say that’s actually what I would prefer. I’m just peeved that GB was apparently one of the two, from what I heard.

Well, fan preview is going to be in a few days. I’m excited regardless and am glad to hear that it’s better than the last two years.

Note that I have intentionally not watched videos as I don’t want to get spoiled.

If that is the case, I’d say that’s actually what I would prefer. I’m just peeved that GB was apparently one of the two, from what I heard.

Well, fan preview is going to be in a few days. I’m excited regardless and am glad to hear that it’s better than the last two years.
Oh don´t worry, Ghostbusters got good reviews. Pandora and ST are the ones with horrid reviews.

How bad are the black walls compared to the past couple of years? The Insidious maze from 2017 was one of the worst mazes that I have gone through anywhere since it had so many black walls. I hope this doesn't begin to approach 2017 level of black walls.

I have Frequent Fear with Fan Preview, so Thursday will be my first night. I am hoping for the best year since 2016.
Aaron said that it has more black walls than 2016, but less black walls then last year. Honestly I think the reviews just says black walls once and the whole fan base flips out. If it has less black hallways than last year then I’m fine, I barely noticed the black walls last year.

Last edited:
so it isn't a puppet? still it doesn't give off the impression he's getting hit by the proton streams...if its a actor though. that guy I give a thumbs up