Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19 Employee Preview

so far, I perfer our versions of every maze we share besides us. Jordan peele actually was involved in hiring the actors for that maze and yet most actors are wearing masks even though they were picked due to them having a similar likeness too the actors .-. I also wish We had the sculpting scene in HOTC. overall though Anyone who is wondering about the mazes the only one I can say I went out thinking it was a waste of time was stranger things.
Good to know most of the event sounds really solid this year. It just sucks that the sound stage is blown on a bad maze.

Holidayz in Hell, CREEPSHOW and US rocked this year. Killer KLOwns was not far behind. The rest were pretty forgettable. I low key liked Pandora if the line is short. The set design is gorgeous, but VERY few scares or actors at all.

Holidayz in Hell, CREEPSHOW and US rocked this year. Killer KLOwns was not far behind. The rest were pretty forgettable. I low key liked Pandora if the line is short. The set design is gorgeous, but VERY few scares or actors at all.
From the POVs, Pandora looks pretty good, its just so blatantly a remake of Black Sabbath. I do like the semi Aztec skeleton king characters, as well as the Medusa mural