Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '19: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

And thanks to Google Chrome's F12..

Killer_Klowns_2880x1536-2500x1333.jpg

Killer_Klowns_Logo_700x362.png

Personally speaking, I am excited to see how Hollywood handles them, as this should work in the venue that it got leaked for.

Very very very concerned about this maze. Although it could be great. Last year's maze wasn't very good and was filled with Black walls. This venue is pretty tight for costumes like the Klowns.

I could easily see this maze being just filled with black walls.

They gave us a glimpse of the costume right at the end of the announcement vid, and it looks fairly compact, all things considering. I don't think there's gonna be an issue fitting these things into boo holes and doorways.

They gave us a glimpse of the costume right at the end of the announcement vid, and it looks fairly compact, all things considering. I don't think there's gonna be an issue fitting these things into boo holes and doorways.
Those were orlando's costumes from there zone last year.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this maze... Of course I’m excited. Just hearing the theme song will get me hyped. Even if this turns out to be a dud, I’m still hoping it’s a lotta fun
I know we're not supposed to talk about it on this thread, but honestly I feel the same way about ghostbusters, but yea this maze is gonna be a lot of fun. :clap:

After watching the movie, This has moved up from my anticipation list. However Im still worried about the location and those black walls. Anyways..... KLOWNZILLA!!!

Also, that riff in the end was badass. Who made that?

Very very very concerned about this maze. Although it could be great. Last year's maze wasn't very good and was filled with Black walls. This venue is pretty tight for costumes like the Klowns.

I could easily see this maze being just filled with black walls.

This might be the one maze where it can work. A lot of the sets in the movie were cheap looking so... it can translate well with the minimum effort.

I think they could get around the black wall problem by using UV paint on them and using a black light since the ending of the movie is surprisingly filled with black walls with basic shapes on them, it wouldn’t be interesting but technically it’d be true to the material.
I think maybe they're hinting at this in the trailer. The objects at the beginning have kind of a purple-y, UV hue to them. Also looks vaguely stereoscopic, so maybe 3D?

I think maybe they're hinting at this in the trailer. The objects at the beginning have kind of a purple-y, UV hue to them. Also looks vaguely stereoscopic, so maybe 3D?
I think that was just so they could have visuals evoking the style of the movie without having to build sets since it was filmed in house, similar to ghostbusters.

I think that was just so they could have visuals evoking the style of the movie without having to build sets since it was filmed in house, similar to ghostbusters.
Ah see, I've never actually seen the movie (fixing that soon lol), but that does make sense. Still wondering how this will play out. Not my most anticipated house, but maybe the one I'm most curious about at this point.

Finally they announced HHN’s worst-kept Secret.

I think this maze will be a lot of fun. Normally I’m hard-set against black walls, but I don’t mind when it’s used effectively (End of H2 and Exorcist) and not as cheap budget cuts (AvED or Shining). I agree with Brian that I think the black walls will actually be one of Ge few times it will work for this house.

And yeah, that riff at the end of the trailer was really awesome. Makes me wish they played that at the end of the maze.