Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2019: Merchandise (HW)

Jan 16, 2014
Since Orlando's merch is already released and our normally comes out after labor day. Might as well make a thread for it.

I love Orlando's merch and that Ghostbusters pin I'd pretty badass. Assuming were sharing pins again this year.

Looking at Orlando's merch, this will most likely be the best year for merch. Any idea when they're going to launch the merch in Hollywood?
I'd bet in a day or two, if not then then probably by friday, since they'll probably want to have them out a week before opening.

Looking at Orlando's merch, this will most likely be the best year for merch. Any idea when they're going to launch the merch in Hollywood?

I was at the park 2 days ago and one of the store supervisors said next weekend.

IIRC, all the merch sold in the park is also sold in Citywalk? Meaning one won't lose out on anything by not going to the park?

I went a year or two ago around Halloween (left as HHN was starting) and wanted to grab a few Halloween-themed mugs.... just want to be sure.

Thanks!

IIRC, all the merch sold in the park is also sold in Citywalk? Meaning one won't lose out on anything by not going to the park?

I went a year or two ago around Halloween (left as HHN was starting) and wanted to grab a few Halloween-themed mugs.... just want to be sure.

Thanks!
Most of the major t shirts and merchandise are available at the studio store, though I do think there's generally a couple things you can only get within the park, though its generally more specific things like Universal Monsters stuff or a few miscellaneous items, though the things that will likely be in higher demand can usually be found in Citywalk as well.

they have a mask for something to tide you over in the store even though they cut it from the maze :'(

Can someone send pics of what pins we get this year? I'm assuming were getting the short pin, ghostbusters and ap pin. But just want to make sure what we get on this coast.
I believe I also saw a few Universal Monsters pins, though I dont think theyre HHN exclusive.