Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2019: Merchandise (HW)

Usually theres still a good amount of shirts left by closing night, but they're almost all 3XLs or Smalls. I've already grabbed the shirts I needed so I'll probably just go after a couple pin sets and maybe some Klowns candy.

Usually theres still a good amount of shirts left by closing night, but they're almost all 3XLs or Smalls. I've already grabbed the shirts I needed so I'll probably just go after a couple pin sets and maybe some Klowns candy.
Yeah I'm thinking of getting some shot glasses and a mug (if they have that).

I got a of Maximum Screamage shirt and the tumbler for 90% off!!! The shirt was maybe $2.80 and the tumbler was $1.80. INSANE prices. I wanted a hoodie but oh well, now that I know the price it's capable of going, I almost never want to spend more than that ever again haha

We went today and I bought the hoodie, maze shirt, AP Pin, Slimer phone case & Klownzilla shirt all for 90% off. All 5 items were under $30!!!!! Hella Stoked right now.

In the main studio store, throughout yesterday they kept adding more stock. I'm assuming from the LL studio store since it was closed to change it back to normal.

Mm. Probably just somewhere hidden in the back and they found it mid-day.

The City Walk store was completely empty by 5 PM on Sunday.
The Entrance store had some stuff, but not a lot upon entering.
The one by Castle Theater was pretty much the same as the entrance.
And the one on the Lower Lot had the most stuff, but it was still fairly limited. The way I got my tumbler is they randomly pulled some stuff out of a box and put it on a shelf, only to be swooped up INSTANTLY by anyone who was nearby.

Mm. Probably just somewhere hidden in the back and they found it mid-day.

The City Walk store was completely empty by 5 PM on Sunday.
The Entrance store had some stuff, but not a lot upon entering.
The one by Castle Theater was pretty much the same as the entrance.
And the one on the Lower Lot had the most stuff, but it was still fairly limited. The way I got my tumbler is they randomly pulled some stuff out of a box and put it on a shelf, only to be swooped up INSTANTLY by anyone who was nearby.

Wow I wish I got a tumbler. Like I said LL store was closed (also "scoops away" was too. Prod. Central had only klownzilla shirt, slimer mask, and poster. The first time when we walked in the maze shirt and hoodie wasnt there. When we were leaving that's when I saw them and snatched them up.

Wish I had known this...next year for sure I'll have to go to the parks and grab this stuff for cheap