HHN 2021: Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2021: Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh shoot. So USH has potentially cooked the goose for good on any chance of IPs like Arkham Asylum, It, Conjuring, or even NoES and F13?

I wouldn't firmly say other properties are out of the picture, however the situation that happened with BJ won't help. An if WB gives HMH another shot next year, then whoever decided to print that merch at USH really did blow a narrow window of opportunity there.

I wouldn't firmly say other properties are out of the picture, however the situation that happened with BJ won't help. An if WB gives HMH another shot next year, then whoever decided to print that merch at USH really did blow a narrow window of opportunity there.
Has anything actually been said about hmh since the boilerplate of the cancellation announcement?

Has anything actually been said about hmh since the boilerplate of the cancellation announcement?

The official WB Studio Tour Instagram hasn't said anything official, but they did respond to someone's comment recently on a much older post saying that while it wasn't coming back this year, they hope to bring it back in 2022. Obviously a comment on an Instagram post is far from confirmation of anything but I did find it kind of interesting that they even mentioned it.

I am not going to Hollywood this year, but I want to see the videos inside of Halloween 4 the most. I just want to see how much of the original plans for Halloween: Season of the Witch are hidden in this maze. Just like how I wanted to see the bones of Scream in Purge back at HHN 25.