Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2021: Merchandise

Chucky merchandise also just sells, even if he isn't featured. They've sold it practically every year since they secured and clarified the merchandising license.

I think the merch looks mostly ok, but that new exorcist shirt is just a big disappointment. They really shouldve just brought back the design they used in 2016

I’m looking for a little help from the great Hollywood fans, I saw this picture a while back when the event first started. It’s the terror tram purge shirt and I was curious about it because the purge is a guilty pleasure of mine (hence the name) and there is never merch for it. Cali is not exactly close to me, so I was interested in picking this up through a reseller on eBay or something. I talked to one of them and they did not even know about it. That got me curious, so my question is what happened to this shirt? Did they just not make many? I’m not familiar with the merch situation in Hollywood vs Orlando. Did anyone see this out at the event? Any answers would be appreciated.

Source for the image: Sneak Peek: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Haunted Houses & More!
Universal-Halloween-Merchandise-Purge-shirt.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m looking for a little help from the great Hollywood fans, I saw this picture a while back when the event first started. It’s the terror tram purge shirt and I was curious about it because the purge is a guilty pleasure of mine (hence the name) and there is never merch for it. Cali is not exactly close to me, so I was interested in picking this up through a reseller on eBay or something. I talked to one of them and they did not even know about it. That got me curious, so my question is what happened to this shirt? Did they just not make many? I’m not familiar with the merch situation in Hollywood vs Orlando. Did anyone see this out at the event? Any answers would be appreciated.

Source for the image: Sneak Peek: Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Haunted Houses & More!
View attachment 15335
I attended first weekend and saw plenty there, pretty sure they were selling buttons with the same designs too. Never looked like they were running out of stock but who knows at this point.